Vote for your favorite track! Round 171

(Jul 1, 2014, 07:40 AM)rccoa coasters Wrote: But then why did you say this: "Slurpee, do you do this alot? In case you did not realize I did use that for a small portion of the supports and the rest were BigBurger's Timber. Before you say that, consider me!!! Justin forgot to do that with Tatsu, so he just removed it. Now I think that everybody else will vote Golden Griffin. Thanks a million! Angry"

In reply to this: "He used Dasmatze's wood support replacer. I think Golden Griffin might have my vote."

Because he probably didn't consider me on supports. In other words, he should have asked me what the supports where. Rolleyes
I need a new signature.
Seriously guys the supports aren't what makes a ride. It's the experience. Good scenery, fun and exciting layout, well put together.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Jul 1, 2014, 10:13 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote:
(Jul 1, 2014, 07:40 AM)rccoa coasters Wrote: But then why did you say this: "Slurpee, do you do this alot? In case you did not realize I did use that for a small portion of the supports and the rest were BigBurger's Timber. Before you say that, consider me!!! Justin forgot to do that with Tatsu, so he just removed it. Now I think that everybody else will vote Golden Griffin. Thanks a million! Angry"

In reply to this: "He used Dasmatze's wood support replacer. I think Golden Griffin might have my vote."

Because he probably didn't consider me on supports. In other words, he should have asked me what the supports where. Rolleyes

But why is him being inconsiderate your problem? Smile
Let's try to keep it friendly, shall we? I'm the only one who actually knows how the vote is going at this point---anything else is just guessing.
I voted for Buzz & Rip. Nice track design from what I can tell, the scenery is done well, and it looks like something I would enjoy riding.

Golden Griffen would have probably received my vote had it been finished, as the scenery was off to a good start, and I don't see anything wrong with the track itself, but between the buildings with no roofs and the dense, finished scenery directly adjacent to completely barren, untouched areas, this ride was entered during an awkward stage.

(Jul 1, 2014, 12:21 PM)Blu Wrote: Seriously guys the supports aren't what makes a ride. It's the experience. Good scenery, fun and exciting layout, well put together.

Now there's someone who understands what this competition is all about.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Jul 1, 2014, 01:40 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote:
(Jul 1, 2014, 10:13 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Because he probably didn't consider me on supports. In other words, he should have asked me what the supports where. Rolleyes

But why is him being inconsiderate your problem? Smile

You know, how bout' you 2 just relax! Rolleyes
^OK! Time to move on! Happy
[Image: Stephen+Colbert+popcorn+gif.gif]
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.
^SGW humor.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I did have a spiderman meme, but then I realised only RCTlounge would allow the sexual reference. And there's little children here anyway.
I like buzzsaw and ripsaw. The layout looks great, and whilst I really dont care if its custom supported or not, it still looks brilliant. golden griffen seems to have become alot more mainstream, and there plenty of errors in it, whilst trying to make it look better. The other 2 just didn't appeal to me.
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.