Vote for your favorite track! Round 171

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 171 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another four entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

#1: Charge!

[Image: 53a8c0f03927b.png]

#2: THE WAY HOME

[Image: 53a8d26717494.jpg]

#3: Buzzsaw & Ripsaw

[Image: 53a8d3961e098.png]

#4: Golden Griffen

[Image: 53a8ffe08e0b4.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Saturday, July 5, so vote quickly - before it's too late![/center]
Question: nineflagsinc, why did you enter a in-complete coaster?
I need a new signature.
Entry #1 - Charge.) Opinion: Sounds and looks pretty nice! Overall: You should wait a few rounds so you could use BigBurger's Timber.

Entry #2 - THE WAY HOME.) First, is this a park? You can only enter coasters! Opinion: This is really good, but it was unrealistic, and I'm not a fan of those supports (Too many screenshots of the park's coaster too) Overall: Change your screenshots and only enter that coaster.

Entry #3 - Buzzsaw & Ripsaw.) Opinion: Holy orange, this is awesome! Full custom supports on A WOODIE, and the scenery is great for it's Wild West theme!!! Overall: GREAT JOB! But use Maylene's Millennium Flyer CTR instead.

Entry #4 - Golden Griffon.) Opinion: I LOVE THIS! But I see no surroundings, and the screenshots did not show every aspect of the coaster. Overall: Don't enter in-complete work, wait to finish it.

Vote: I really like Buzzsaw & Ripsaw, as it get's my vote. But good job to everybody!!!
THE WAY HOME gets my vote. I really don't know what to make of it, but it's really cool. I don't care if it looks unrealistic it's rct3 it doesn't have to be realistic. The creativity is what matters.
Charge! really nice Layout but I can't see the whole thing, and Like Murph said maybe you should try Big Burgers timber.
Buzzsaw & Ripsaw. I like the name. Very well done but the only thing I would say Is on the lift hill make the supports off to the side a little bit.
Golden Griffen Is really nice. Great layout and great supports but I wish you entered the finished product so we could see the whole thing but good job.
Great entries by everybody.
My vote goes to: Buzzsaw & Ripsaw. Wow you did a great job on the supports! Smile
Buzzsaw & Ripsaw receive my vote. Wooden coasters that cool with outstanding supports always have a place in my heart.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
He used Dasmatze's wood support replacer. I think Golden Griffin might have my vote.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

^ Oh. So, He did NOT make those supports himself?
(Jun 27, 2014, 08:40 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote: ^ Oh. So, He did NOT make those supports himself?
no those are the support replacer u want the link..
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
Aw really Frown I voted for him because of the supports!!!