Need help with Parallax B&M Sitdown ctr

I have downloaded and installed this coaster a couple of times now. When it shows up in game it is upside down. I got it from CS Depot. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Thanks for any help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you need to set the track to the correct orientation. on the wheel where you can select to bank the track, you will see the normal right way up track is available, just click that and it will flip it over. or place a piece then do a half barrel roll or twist to get it the right way up
(Jul 20, 2014, 06:14 AM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: you need to set the track to the correct orientation. on the wheel where you can select to bank the track, you will see the normal right way up track is available, just click that and it will flip it over. or place a piece then do a half barrel roll or twist to get it the right way up

Thank you for your quick and helpful response.
(Jul 20, 2014, 05:47 AM)Huggy Bear Wrote: I have downloaded and installed this coaster a couple of times now. When it shows up in game it is upside down. I got it from CS Depot. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Thanks for any help.

I know what you're talking about. If you create one regular right-side-up piece of track by clicking (or tapping, for ultrabooks) on the flat elevation and then going to the banking options and make it flat, not upside-down. Since it's impossible to completely flip a piece of track with no extra element, right after the flat piece of track, add your station.

Hope this helps!
For me the game just crashes when i place a track piece. How can i fix this problem?[/size][/font]
Delete the file and download it again. And read the readme good
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]
You can click up, Then place the station, That way you don't have to go back upside-down, Smile