London Scenery CS

I literally just got back to the States last night from London. I want to build an RCT 3 London inspired park, but cannot seem to find anything CS-wise that replicates some of the buildings, such as the Queen Elizabeth Tower, Buckingham Palace, and Tower Bridge. I have looked for some pre-made London CS buildings, but they are hard to find, or not compatible file formats for my computer's OS (Windows 7). I would really appreciate it if people could help out, since I am struggling to find stuff! Smile
[Image: 220px-Royal_Wedding_London_Eye.jpg]

I'm a thrill seeker and Britain's admirer!
CS's for specific London buildings?

Ehm, how was it to use some different CSO-Sets, mix it together and build all these buildings by yourself with your own style in it? Tongue

Because its possible to build most buildings around the world, maybe only big round ones could be a problem, but all other architecture styles are possible.

The only, but big problem is, to find out, which parts from which CSO's fits best to create/recreate the original style of the buildings.
But at this point, your fantasy and creativity is used for Wink.

I don't think that some CSO-Designers creates specific CSO's.
If people want specific CSO's than most of the time they are selfmade from these.
(most with low-quality, but better than nothing)

That's why we haven't alot of fitting CSO's for some themes and must work with our creativity and/or deal with it. But most CSO-Designers creating things for the mass, and so specific things are rare, especially if old download links are broken down or sites don't have it.

For London/England, i think some medieval CSO's (Ralphvieh, Lassoares) could work well.
Additional "ShyGuys Mainstreet" & "ShyGuys Alpine" could used for different architecture styles and themes.

Maybe its not that what you want to hear, but it could be a thing for you to start your creativity and building things by your own. Smile

Its bad enough that some people use converted NoLimit tracks (CT's) for RCT3 to have an accurate coaster layout in there parks.
Looks good, but its low skill (Parks with CT's are only build from low-skill players)
And the same counts for buildings, but thats only my personal opinion!

Placing full finished things is boring and lame, but creating all things by your own with alot of spended time in it, thats the way to become a good/great Designer.

Anyway, hope there are some parts in this post, that could help you a bit.
If not, there are other smart members here with more wisdom/skills than me, and they can help you out. Smile

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
(Aug 12, 2014, 03:21 PM)sparkler1500 Wrote: I literally just got back to the States last night from London. I want to build an RCT 3 London inspired park, but cannot seem to find anything CS-wise that replicates some of the buildings, such as the Queen Elizabeth Tower, Buckingham Palace, and Tower Bridge. I have looked for some pre-made London CS buildings, but they are hard to find, or not compatible file formats for my computer's OS (Windows 7). I would really appreciate it if people could help out, since I am struggling to find stuff! Smile

I 'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I am going to share the link anyway
London Buildings (Updated 3-18) Beta second version
http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=...1953&st=10
This site looks like you have to register to download, but I'm not sure. I am not sure if you have to purchase anything either. So I would recommend to read the fine print first.

Another site:
VFR Real Scenery - London
http://www.justflight.com/product/vfr-re...ery-london
This is another site you need to register. And again, I'm not sure if you have to purchase anything. Like I said before, I would read the fine print to make sure this is what you really want.

Landmarks
http://www.x-scenery.com/index.php?optio...&Itemid=19

I hope you will find something here. I would be careful about any site for custom scenery items that want you to purchase them or give a donation.
Thanks! I will check both suggestions out! Smile
[Image: 220px-Royal_Wedding_London_Eye.jpg]

I'm a thrill seeker and Britain's admirer!