Vote for your favorite track! Round 176

(Aug 13, 2014, 07:10 AM)toofpikk Wrote: I do apologize for the almost lacking first half of the ride.
The main idea behind patzelwurm was to contrast the halves though. the first half is supposed to represent being chased through a rough terrain by a devilish monster, hence the quick speed, rolling hills and tight corners round trees. The second half represents being back in the safety of town but also having that feeling of something watching you, and thus you go searching for it in the far corners of the out post.

This will be a fun round to watch, I'll try and withdraw myself from making any other comments.

Thanks for the support! If we win I promise a final night video with some little extras and tips on building something similar.

dang you guys theme the layout! impressive
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
Ok. My vote goes to: Storm Rider
Why? Because I'M SICK OF B&M'S!!! When are you guys gonna be amazing somewhere else!?! You know you can do just incredible things with different coasters! So why don't you! Who cares about the extended track because if you can make an AMAZING coaster without it YOU WOULD BE INCREDIBLE!!!
Besides, It's always the same scenery!

I HAVE SPOKEN!!! :P

(This message was not intended to be hurtful in anyway)
(Aug 13, 2014, 10:53 AM)rccoa coasters Wrote: Ok. My vote goes to: Storm Rider
Why? Because I'M SICK OF B&M'S!!! When are you guys gonna be amazing somewhere else!?! You know you can do just incredible things with different coasters! So why don't you! Who cares about the extended track because if you can make an AMAZING coaster without it YOU WOULD BE INCREDIBLE!!!

I made a Premier LIM. Also, I thought you gave me your full support!!! Eek Frown
I need a new signature.
I like underdogs, so I'm voting Eitilte
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(Aug 13, 2014, 01:11 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote:

I made a Premier LIM. Also, I thought you gave me your full support!!! Eek Frown

Yes I support you! Smile I just liked this coaster better! Biggrin
And the message you quoted was not directed toward you. I was in a VERY strange mood and did not even notice their was only one B&M. Tongue
I vote for storm raider because it did not win and I jus wanted to vote for something because I strongly disliked last weeks options.
http://tobiaslindsay.wix.com/-lemurs-eighteen :my website
Why? Because I'M SICK OF B&M'S!!!

The only B&M in this round was Taikatalvi :?
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.
(Aug 13, 2014, 04:28 PM)toofpikk Wrote:
Why? Because I'M SICK OF B&M'S!!!

The only B&M in this round was Taikatalvi :?

This should answer your question:

(Aug 13, 2014, 01:38 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote: I was in a VERY strange mood and did not even notice their was only one B&M. Tongue
roflmao at RC
I feel like I'm technically in this round so I should refrain myself from voting :P
All we need is somebody to lean on.