[WIP] Greenville Pines Amusement Park in Maine, USA.

[Image: LK4YbhH.png]
^ Logo made by "blu" aka Alexwohlbruck ^

This is an Rct3 collab in between me and Drew_, Please do not ask to work on it as we only want to keep it between the two of us.

[Image: K12KzHZ.jpg]

[Image: dFMKQh4.png]

Coasters:

Wildebeest

Cloud Nine
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
[Image: gbreadcookielogo.jpg]

Lol anyway looks cool. I can't really see much though.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Edited because the coasters in the old post don't exist anymore.
Twitter - Twitch
The coasters just look amazing. And I really like the Zeus logo.
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
We might ditch this map and start a new one because it doesn't work for drew_ and I can't finish this park alone, I will start posting new updates about the new layout and rides after we make them. (and don't worry alex sparrowhawk will still be a ride*)

*just not a hyper
Twitter - Twitch
I started on a new woodie for the new park, I have the lift hill and first drop supported, it will not be named zeus but also doesn't have a name yet.

[Image: lF5oODo.jpg]

(and Idc about the double post)

Oh, and the german flag and europe flag are because there isn't an american one nor a maine one
Twitter - Twitch
Could we help with names because I'm good at that (I'm technically not helping you out, yet I am)
http://tobiaslindsay.wix.com/-lemurs-eighteen :my website
That's looking awesome. It seems much more like a real woodie than most people usually make.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Are you gonna enter this in Build-It? If so, you have a good chance of winning! (When it's finished I mean Wink)
I need a new signature.
(Aug 26, 2014, 01:48 PM)Pineracer Wrote: Could we help with names because I'm good at that (I'm technically not helping you out, yet I am)

Sure, you can come up with some names, doesn't mean I'll use them though.

(Aug 26, 2014, 04:26 PM)Blu Wrote: That's looking awesome. It seems much more like a real woodie than most people usually make.

Thank you!

(Aug 26, 2014, 05:16 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Are you gonna enter this in Build-It? If so, you have a good chance of winning! (When it's finished I mean Wink)

I'm not going to enter this in build-it, but thanks.
Twitter - Twitch