[WIP] Cabracán - B&M Terrain Floorless (RCT2+CSO's)

Looks great Cheleste! I didn't even know what RCT2 was capable of until I saw this. Wink
Sometimes i am stupid/forgetful! blush

I open up a thread and forgot to start it with the Logo! Shame on me.

So here it is, a completly new designed Logo for "Cabracán"

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4155]

@all, thx for the Feedback

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
WOW! That logo looks great!
I need a new signature.
Wait you did this in RCT2!Eek(mind blown).
That Logo looks really cool!
(i love limegreen/toxicgreen, maybe its because i'm a Snake) Tongue

The new Layout looks more realistic to me, than the old one from the RCT-1 & RCT-3 version.
And i like it that you build an RCT-2 version Smile

The choice to use CSO's was good, infact of all the details you can build with.

So far so good, i would suggest to change the colors of the buildings to an "oldbrown/mossygreen" combo.
Why, because you wrote that the buildings should exisits before the coaster was build.
The buildings are also more than 1000years old, maybe older (sry i dont know much about old civilizations)
and this grey doesn't fits to the old age.

But it could be to camouflaged with the jungle trees and the terrainpaint in the end.
So maybe my suggestion isn't an option Tongue

I think the problem is that you want to build backwards from RCT-3 to RCT-2, and you used the "Temple of Torment" set there.
But in RCT-2 we haven't the right colors to create the same look that this set gives us in RCT-3.
So you should think "outside of the box" and build something new and not to much RCT-3 aspects.

RCT-2 has its own charme, so use it and this could be looking better than alot of RCT-3 creations in the end.

@chimalion70005:
terrain-coasters don't use/have a lifthill?!
Sry but where you got your coaster knowledge?! from stupid- sry wikipedia?
I don't want to attack you, but seriously you should think before you wrote something like this.

As an info:
"Nemesis" @ Alton Towers was the Worldfirsts coaster with an terrain-layout and he has an lifthill.
After the build of "Nemesis" the "terrain-layout" category was used.
There are some "terrain-layout" coasters out there that uses LIM/LSM systems, but these are only maybe 5%. (Cheetah Hunt for example)
And than we have some coasters that aren't listed/counts as an coaster with an "terrain-layout".

That's because there are some "conditions" that the coaster must have to count as an "terrain-layout".
Most of the time the lifthill or other parts are to high above the ground, thats why "Black-Mamba" doesn't count as an terrain-layout, but it is an terrain-layout.

I know that you and Cheleste aren't good friends here, but posting wrong infos aren't helpful for no one.
Especially for newbie's and/or people who doesn't knows much about coasters.

So pls, before you post wrong infos or if you aren't sure if your info is correct -> don't post it!

If you don't like her creation, than wrote it and give constructive criticsm!
And "Blu" is right, it was her choice to post only little screens.
When someone wants a better/closer look he can expand the screen with one klick, thats not really hard to do.

But i must say, that it looks way better with bigger screens, especially on RCT-1 & 2.
So the suggestion from chimalion70005 wasn't bad, he only did it in the wrong way.

Anyway, keeping up this good work and you should show it on NE-Design, infact of the RCT-2 Pro's there. They can give you a really detailed feedback of every part of your work, better than anyone of us RCT-3 player can do.
But if you can make RCT-3 players happy with an RCT-2 creation, than you did something right Biggrin

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!