SFFTman on hiatus as well

I'm going to take a break from RCTgo to work on some private projects, and to work with RCCOA coasters
on some of his projects. ( I kinda have to he's my brotherTongue). and I have seen some posts lately on this website of personal attacks of a magnitude I have never seen on this website; witch really upset me because I have always liked the friendliness of these forumsFrown. But I will most likely come back in a while.Smile

I SHALL RETURN

SFFTman.Smile
We'll like to hear from u soon. Have a nice break, have a kitkat
#Sponsoring
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]
I know no one really cares but I just wanted to let you know.
And Hopefully I shall come back with a nice build it entry.
(Oct 23, 2014, 06:05 PM)SFFTman Wrote: I'm going to take a break from RCTgo to work on some private projects, and to work with RCCOA coasters
on some of his projects. ( I kinda have to he's my brotherTongue). and I have seen some posts lately on this website of personal attacks of a magnitude I have never seen on this website; witch really upset me because I have always liked the friendliness of these forumsFrown. But I will most likely come back in a while.Smile

I SHALL RETURN

SFFTman.Smile

Hi SSFTman,

I know I've gone back and forth on the issue to. So taking a break is good. I understand what you are saying. So enjoy your break. And, I hope in the future you will continue to show your work. I will also encourage you to try and stay.

aecrouch7413