RCT2 Any RCT2 Players Still Around?

A lot of the newer PC games with the latest, greatest graphics aren't always the best for game play, in my humble opinion.
Hawk

[Image: H&B.png]
(Nov 4, 2014, 04:38 PM)Rudy18 Wrote: I play all 3 RCT games, though pretty much only for fun. I don't upload any of my projects very frequently, though I can give some very helpful tips for anything within these 3 games Smile

Can you let me know which file it is to upload parks
(Nov 26, 2014, 09:19 PM)gannon76 Wrote: Can you let me know which file it is to upload parks

Which version of RCT are you talking about?
Hawk

RCT2 is the only RCT game I play. I've been playing it for over 10 years now, and my designs are now slightly better than they were when I figured out what lift hills are for. I'm very picky about what I upload, as I only upload roller coasters for Build It rounds to give them all that minuscule chance of winning, but you can still browse my relatively short list of downloads if you would like a few extra tracks to choose from. Feedback is always appreciated.

Even if I owned RCT1, and RCT3 worked on my computer, I would still play RCT2 more frequently than the others.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Nov 26, 2014, 09:33 PM)Hawk Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2014, 09:19 PM)gannon76 Wrote: Can you let me know which file it is to upload parks

Which version of RCT are you talking about?

RCT3
Sorry! I can't help you with RCT3. I don't have that version any more. I tried it and didn't like it so I got rid of it.
Hawk

I still play RCT2 all the time, it's my most favourite game ever
In fact, I've got a series going on it right now
You can find me on youtube as naveisawesome
Im making my own megapark, and will do different themes afterwards
Continue to Watch and Enjoy!
naveisawesome
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

I just started playing RCT 2. I was curious about why people liked that version. I use RCT3 Platinum. However after playing RCT 2 for awhile, I think I know now why people like the game. I purchased the game from gog not steam. I don't like steam.