Getting all the awards in RCT 1 Expansion Packs

So when I play I usually have no problem achieving the objective really early into the campaign. So to pass the time I strive to achieve all the awards. What I've come to ask is, is there a method to them?

When are awards given out? Is it during certain months?

I have no problem getting value as I usually have low prices and free entry. Tidiest park is also easy as I keep the Handymen well organized. But the others awards I wonder about.

What is the number of Bathrooms necessary to get best bathroom award? (I keep them free). Is there a ratio (every 10 spaces or something like that?)

I have the hardest time getting most beautiful park award. I seems like I need to go crazy planting flowers and trees everywhere with no rhyme or reason. What is the method to it?

Finally for Best Food Award. I always have a big variety and I try to build plenty of shops. Any advice on how to secure the award?

Thanks for the advice.
First off, rewards are given out on the 1st of every month if the requirements are met. Most beautiful park is generally pretty easy for me, I usually don't even end up having to place too much scenery. It also helps if your scenario already comes with a lot of scenery, such as Evergreen Gardens. Best Bathrooms and Best Food are obtained by having enough of them, and having them reasonably priced. I set up my food areas in clusters and that usually works pretty well. I would recommend this as opposed to having them randomly scattered along paths. Hope this helps.
(Nov 26, 2014, 12:44 PM)Rudy18 Wrote: First off, rewards are given out on the 1st of every month if the requirements are met. Most beautiful park is generally pretty easy for me, I usually don't even end up having to place too much scenery. It also helps if your scenario already comes with a lot of scenery, such as Evergreen Gardens. Best Bathrooms and Best Food are obtained by having enough of them, and having them reasonably priced. I set up my food areas in clusters and that usually works pretty well. I would recommend this as opposed to having them randomly scattered along paths. Hope this helps.

Thanks the information is helpful. I started clustering my food areas together and I've been getting the award.
I'm still having problem with most beautiful park. Evergreen Garden is a freebie since the level starts with all you need. Right now I'm playing on Arid Heights and I've been building scenery and trees and flowers everywhere and I still don't have the award. It feels like I'm going overboard, but apparently not since I still haven't gotten it. Is there anything that guests seem to really respond to?