Scrapyard

Well my scrap pile is innumerable. I believe I have forfeited less projects recently than I have ever before... maybe because I haven't played RCT3 in a while... LOL
[Image: Ardy.png]
Man I can't build one ride without losing interest in it. For real I haven't made a video in over 2 years.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
cough cough the old mill cough cough
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

(May 6, 2015, 11:00 PM)naveisawesome Wrote: cough cough the old mill cough cough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1DV2iorhYE
Published on Oct 27, 2012
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Some of my old RCT1 stuff not good enough to upload:

[Image: sy1.png]

Eight lane steeplechase.

[Image: sy2.png]

"Dragon"

[Image: sy3.png]

"Flying Carpets"

[Image: sy4.png]

Duelling inverted rollercoasters.
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
niesh those are amazing! Im not sure why you would just stop working on them, at least pt them in the downloads, especially dragon
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Thanks, but I really don't think they're good enough to upload. I sometimes do take inspiration from my old stuff though. For example, this...:

[Image: sy5.png]

...inspired me 12 years later to build this:

[Image: 516e91903b3b0.png]
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Coils Park was a story park of mine that shows different events of what happens through the park.

With very little scenery, a giant frisbee and a Robocoaster in 2002, unrealistic coasters, terrain trouble, stupid stories, nobody commenting, nothing but criticism and much more, I decided to abandon the project.

I really wanted to restart the project but I couldn't delete threads. So I just went "ah, forget it" and completely abandoned the park.
Huh... That's interesting.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
I'm working on a huge RCT3 park called RCT3 Paradise. Its supposed to have a section for most of the major themes I've got the Western area nearly finished, the jungle area is open and now im getting a polar section ready. But this is taking up a huge chunk of my time and I don't know if I'll be able to finish it on my own