How do you build a rc station for wingrider by Parallax?

How do you build a rc station for wingrider by Parallax?
Here is a link to the one I'm talking about.
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=1464
I've searched on youtube, but haven't really seen anything unless I'm not doing the search right.
Can anyone recommend a tutorial?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

what do you mean by 'build a station'?

building a station is the same as building any other station. you cant really make a peep friendly station without it looking odd
(Jan 28, 2015, 02:39 PM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: what do you mean by 'build a station'?

building a station is the same as building any other station. you cant really make a peep friendly station without it looking odd

The Wingrider's cars sit lower than a B&M Sit down rc. So how would you adjust the platform so the cars do not hit the floor? If I'm wrong please let me know. Smile

I've watched tutorials on how to build a station, just not the specific on for a wingrider.
Thanks for your help.
i have downloaded it and will take a look tonight.
(Jan 29, 2015, 03:26 AM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: i have downloaded it and will take a look tonight.

Thanks
it would seem the closest you can get the car to the floor is still pretty far away. you either have the floor level with the bottom of the track or you have the train in the floor, obviously neither is ideal but the train in the floor is just stupid.
(Jan 30, 2015, 05:34 PM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: it would seem the closest you can get the car to the floor is still pretty far away. you either have the floor level with the bottom of the track or you have the train in the floor, obviously neither is ideal but the train in the floor is just stupid.

Thanks for the help.