[ WIP ] Rougarou, Cedar Point

Hey everyone! been a long time. Today i decided to start another project. Rougarou. Formally known as Mantis, Rougarou is cedar points first B&M sit-down coaster.

Due to RCT3 limitations, This will not b a complete recreation ( after mid-ride break run its my own design ) But here are some pictures.

As you see, The rides still very much under construction. This is what peeps will see as they enter the park. ( minor and major tweaking will take place on water, path, and coaster it self. )

Below you see my own design to the "after break run" lay out. ( where most of the track tweaking will take place )

Next you see just a small on-ride photo from the first hill.

And to top it all off, the trains i am using. ( Download link: http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....1389317481 ) here, of course, the colors will possible change to add green if it looks good.

Updates and final release may be a while from now due to me being alittle busy with school and other things. expect atleast one update a week maybe more. Hope everyone likes the idea, I do plan to make this downloadable to everyone.
Getting better.... Smile
Just a quick update, Followed a pov on youtube and made the post breakrun layout as close as possible to the real thing.

Here it is!

Might post a pov so you can all ride it before i add everything, just to get a feel for the layout.
Getting better.... Smile
Looks okay as a start, but TBH, the layout after the MCBR looks a bit compact.
I need a new signature.
(Feb 24, 2015, 08:12 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Looks okay as a start, but TBH, the layout after the MCBR looks a bit compact.
I tried to tweak that alittle but the train barely has enough speed so i can do much
Getting better.... Smile
Pov is up. http://youtu.be/xOCQUljlPl0

The coaster has been messed with and tweaked so now after the MCBR the train has just enough speed to make it around unlick in the video where it sorta stalls.
Getting better.... Smile
Hey everyone! Jut a small update. Just haven't been in the mood or have the time to build so i dont have much to show.

Ive started supporting Rougarou and so far have supports, and catwalks on the lift.

Getting better.... Smile
Sexy work! I love the layout and the supports are coming along very nicely.

A stellar platform is always a good touch Wink *hint hint*

Keep it up!!
[Image: caldercitycoasters_zps4ade4f3e.png]
Try deleting every other support on the lift hill. Would look great like that.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
the supports are teal and dont really look like that. take a look at real pics of mantis / whatever they renamed it