Flash Hazard - Round 195 Winner

Smile WOOT WOOT
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
(Mar 23, 2015, 10:29 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: I would like to thank everyone who voted for my creation. I honestly never thought I would win Build It, especially not with a RCT2 track, and you all helped prove me wrong and give RCTgo its second RCT2 win ever. Biggrin

Second ever? Woah. That's quite something. Well deserved!

Hmm... I wonder how many NoLimits coasters have been entered...
Scenarios Thread | Downloads Page | Videos Page
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Need help? Click here, type out your problem, and send me a message.
There have only been 3 Nolimits winners. 2 Nolimits 1 winners (I am one of them) and a NL2 winner.
2015 SKARIB Productions
(Mar 27, 2015, 06:47 PM)ian44accordx Wrote: There have only been 3 Nolimits winners. 2 Nolimits 1 winners (I am one of them) and a NL2 winner.

Three NL winners, not counting the NL2 winner. The NL1 tracks that have won thus far: Surge, Typhoon, Skyrim. The first two won in 2011 and 2012 respectively.

I entered a NoLimits track this round, but hearing that there is a collaboration between Ian and Maverick, I don't believe I stand a chance.... even with my custom-built station. Frown
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Guys, we need 1 more build it entry!
2015 SKARIB Productions
You know though Ian, the round you won was the worst round I have ever seen, no offense.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
You are right about that Maverick360. It wasn't the strongest round I entered.
2015 SKARIB Productions