Flash Hazard - Round 195 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 195 Winner

The latest winner of RCTgo's Build It! Competition is Terry Inferno's "Flash Hazard", voted on by you! "Flash Hazard" beat the other three entries with 16 votes and 36% of the vote.

Description:
Watch Flash Hazard's lightning train light up the tracks firsthand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoKD_HV8dY0

Once upon a time, in the far away land called "the 90s", there were three college roommates. Their names were Expedition GeForce, Goliath, and Flash Hazard, and they were all exuberant young roller coaster designs with plenty of airtime to offer riders. Expedition GeForce, the most ambitious of the group, wanted to set a few records, so he would often say to the others, "After I graduate, Intamin is going to build me into a beautiful roller coaster, and I'm going to be the tallest roller coaster operating on the European mainland." Goliath, the humble green roommate, had a particular interest in Dutch culture, so he would often say to the others, "After I graduate, Intamin is going to build me into a strong, expansive coaster, and I'm going to be the tallest and fastest roller coaster in all of the Netherlands." Flash Hazard, the dreamer, always wanted to be the best of the bunch, so he would often say to the others, "After I graduate, or even beforehand, Intamin is going to build me into an extravagant scream machine, and I'm going to be the tallest coaster in the Caribbean."

Well, the years went by, and before long, all three had graduated. Shortly afterwards, Expedition GeForce got a call from Intamin and was built in Germany's Holiday Park in 2001 to become the tallest roller coaster on the European mainland at the time. Less than a year later, Goliath got a call from Intamin and was built in Walibi Holland to become the Netherland's tallest and fastest roller coaster. Unfortunately, in a group of three, one is often far more unlucky, and the third roommate, Flash Hazard, was never called upon by Intamin, so he lived a life of quiet solitude for the next 12 years without being built.

Meanwhile, in 2014, a failed and possibly deranged roller coaster architect wanted to build a coaster similar to Expedition GeForce and Goliath, but could not find a design with which to do so, so he sent an ad out in a local newspaper. A washed up and equally deranged Flash Hazard saw the ad and gave the architect a call. The architect, none other than Terry W. Inferno, agreed to build Flash Hazard into a real roller coaster, with several 9-car trains, 5,000+ feet of track, and 10 and a half seconds of airtime. He also remarked later during an interview, "I knew he had to have been around a while because only old roller coaster designs read the newspaper these days."

Thus, Flash Hazard was built in some undisclosed location along the equator to become the most exciting steel roller coaster Dr. Inferno, who has a doctorate in RCT2 Sciences, had ever submitted to the Build It competition thus far. When asked if he is planning on beating that record this year, he simply responded, "No comment."

DISCLAIMER: Neither Flash Hazard nor Terry Inferno have any affiliation whatsoever with Intamin or any of its designs. The names of real-life coasters are used in a purely fictional manner, and there is no evidence anywhere to support that any of these coasters ever even went to college.

See final screenshot for ratings.
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES Rct2 finally wins!!!! TOOK LONG ENOUGH!!!! I CAN REJOICE NOW!!!! CONGRATS TO TERRY! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin YAY

(I'm sure at least 25% of the site agrees with me Wink)
I need a new signature.
I would like to thank everyone who voted for my creation. I honestly never thought I would win Build It, especially not with a RCT2 track, and you all helped prove me wrong and give RCTgo its second RCT2 win ever. Biggrin
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Mar 23, 2015, 10:29 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: I would like to thank everyone who voted for my creation. I honestly never thought I would win Build It, especially not with a RCT2 track, and you all helped prove me wrong and give RCTgo its second RCT2 win ever. Biggrin

Congratulations! A well deserved win! Your work is great.Smile
Go Terry! Congratulations. Biggrin
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Great job Terry, i'll win eventually!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
YES RCT2 IS AWESOME
AMAZING JOB TERRY!
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

YASSSS RCT2 YASSSSS
I am entered in round 196, with my collab with ian44accordx!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
My first ever build it entry and cs coaster (Crazy Chaos) will be entered into the competition rounds 197-199 sometime
Im not bothering with round 200 because I know I'll have no chance
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]