Cascade - B&M Flying Coaster (WIP)

Ready for an adventure? Take a ride on Cascade, coming to my newest park, Outcast Island Resort.

[Image: aVJaLGB.png]

Meet Jerry, the island's personal Great White Shark. Nobody knows how he got there but he has been there for months before the park started it's construction. It is hard for the workers to build Cascade due to Jerry on a feeding frenzy. Peeps will enjoy seeing Jerry up close....so close it looks like he's staring at you like you're his dinner. Don't worry, we will feed him regularly. We cannot remove him as he has become the mascot of the park.

[Image: pMcueTI.png]

[Image: ZjTuX68.png]

[Image: QX8ko03.png]

[Image: GLykPqO.png]

[Image: idbdzgS.png]

Layout - 100%
Supports - 5%
Footers - 5%
Flanges - 5%
Scenery - 80%
Shrubbery - 70%
[Image: ulodap497c2.png]
SimpleFate Gaming YouTube Channel
This is very cool, but if you are going for realism, this is not the kind of layout Bolliger and Mabillard would do.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
That's because they are too scared to try something new Smile
I would actually say the footers, flanges, and supports look more to be like 20%.
I need a new signature.
Maverick360 is right at some point, but it could work as a custom layout. bu the last hill in "fly2lie" would hurts extremely in real.
So in this case, B&M aren't scared to build something new. The reason is simple, park manager have some amount of money to work with, and every big coaster is some kind of risk. And every custom layout that isn't build is more of a risk to the whole managment.
It's all about the money, not about if a company is scared to try something new.
The Coaster-Manufactures have alot of new layouts and coaster-types in there mind, but no one will ever see these, if no one want something special in his park, or life with the risk of it.

Layout itself is semi-realistic, soem parts are okay, soem parts aren't.
Station is basic, with silvarret-style in it. Not bad, but nothing special.
Landscaping and Foliage looks good.

Transfertrack make no sense, also the Catwalk after the lie2fly. Extend the Catwalk and add to the 180° curve at the end also a catwalk, or delete the straight part before.
But catwalk, curve, catwalk don't make sense.
For the transfer you should learn how they work on real ones.
Flyers use the same system as Inverters. The whole mechanic is build above the track.
Cobra build a nice one, that you can use as example how it could be:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4255]
A maintenance building would make sense to have near the transfer, better said, where the track leads to it.

Overall it looks average->good.
With some work/rework here and there it'll be looking more than good in the end.

Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Thank you for the support and suggestions!

It was a collaboration with Blu but he has been quite busy with everything else so I think I'm going to finish. I'm improving every day because of people like you who give some tips for new guys like me.

Again, thank you Smile
@Cheleste:
don't post my average screens, it's enough that people will see it in my threads Rolleyes

@SimpleFate:
Layout itself looks really unique, can't say if its more custom or unrealistic.
If you go for custom stuff, i wouldn't change something there. But if you go for more realism, than some parts should be changed.

I agree with Cheleste infact of the Catwalk and the Transfertrack.
The Station looks actually good and its the first time that i see a B&M Flyer with only a single loaded station Smile

Foliage and surroundings are also nice.
What i would suggest is to change the color of the parasols and chairs to something differnt.
You use aqua on the coaster and the fences, so more blue isn't needed. You could go for more warmer colors, like orange or yellow to give some tropical vibe to it. A decent green could also work.

Other than that it looks good Smile

So long, Cobra
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
I wouldn't say I've been *quite* busy but I am trying to do some cool stuff. I do agree the layout is strange, but on-ride it's quite awesome.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Apr 12, 2015, 02:37 PM)Cheleste Wrote: Maverick360 is right at some point, but it could work as a custom layout. bu the last hill in "fly2lie" would hurts extremely in real.
So in this case, B&M aren't scared to build something new. The reason is simple, park manager have some amount of money to work with, and every big coaster is some kind of risk. And every custom layout that isn't build is more of a risk to the whole managment.
It's all about the money, not about if a company is scared to try something new.
The Coaster-Manufactures have alot of new layouts and coaster-types in there mind, but no one will ever see these, if no one want something special in his park, or life with the risk of it.

Layout itself is semi-realistic, soem parts are okay, soem parts aren't.
Station is basic, with silvarret-style in it. Not bad, but nothing special.
Landscaping and Foliage looks good.

Transfertrack make no sense, also the Catwalk after the lie2fly. Extend the Catwalk and add to the 180° curve at the end also a catwalk, or delete the straight part before.
But catwalk, curve, catwalk don't make sense.
For the transfer you should learn how they work on real ones.
Flyers use the same system as Inverters. The whole mechanic is build above the track.
Cobra build a nice one, that you can use as example how it could be:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4255]
A maintenance building would make sense to have near the transfer, better said, where the track leads to it.

Overall it looks average->good.
With some work/rework here and there it'll be looking more than good in the end.

Cheleste
@Tyler.p.coyne:
so whats the point of this?
Why you "quote" something without writing anything additional to it from yourself?
That makes alot of sense and is really helpful for the TO.

@Cobra:
if your work was only average i wouldn't post it somewhere. Think about it. Wink

Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]