Theme It! (RCTgo Competition) - Signups

Hello everyone, and welcome to RCTgo's Theme-It, this on other sites and I really wanted it to be on this site.

The competition presents you with a layout to use n, with no scenery, no terraforming, no pathwork, nothing. Your challenge is to theme this ride, give it a name, a story-line, anything you feel will make it more original. Custom scenery is allowed.

Rules
1) This must be your design!
2) No editing the track, it should be left how it is originally.
3) Do NOT apply CTRs to the track, I want everyone who wants to enter to be able to use it.
4) No collaborations, all work must be done by yourself.
5) No stealing ideas, use your own theme, your own scenery.
6) Color changing of the tracks and the cars IS allowed.
7) All rules from RCTgo apply!

Once you have finished with your coaster design, you must send me 5 photos of your new coaster and a POV/Video of your coaster. Once the deadline has been reached, we will then post every competitors photos/videos in one post for the public to vote on. You will have 2 weeks starting April 25th, so state that you will enter by April 25th, so it will give you 2 weeks to work on your coaster. The deadline for submitting your coaster is Saturday, May 9th, so work fast please!

Failure to send your work by the deadline will result in elimination.

Votes will be a public poll, so everyone can vote and see your entries. You are allowed to vote for yourself (however you can only vote once). Voting will be open for one week just like Build-It (Although sometimes it goes overWink)

Prizes include:
3rd Place - Offer for a collaboration
2nd Place - Custom logo for your account
1st Place - Personal Custom Scenery made by me!

How do you enter? Simple!
If you'd like to sign up, just respond to this topic saying you'd like to sign up! Once the sign up period has ended, we will message ONLY the competitors through PM the coaster file.

Signups must be in by April 25th.

And good luck! We look forward to seeing your entries! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns - please leave a post below.

Competitors:

1.) Scaramouch (aecrouch7413)
2.) awesomeness (naveisawesome)
3.)
4.)
5.)

^I will add more numbers if more people enter.

Signed,
-James_Fan_1886
Amusement Park/Roller Coaster Builder

I have some great rides made, and I post great roller coaster news!

Favorite steel coaster: Fury 325 at Carowinds
Favorite wood coaster: Ravine Flyer II at Waldameer.
Longest Line: 4 Hours for Millennium Force :P
I would like to enter the competition.
So to make sure I understand..
It sounds like this is in-game scenery items and roller coasters only.
Can it be a water-ride as well?
Can in game paths be used and queue lines?
A little confused on that part.
I'd like to try it
and aecrouch it says that custom scenery is allowed, and I'm sure you could use the in game paths
Not sure about the only coaster thing

I have a question:
How long will we have to make this?
naveisawesome
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

basically he gives you just a park with nothing but the coaster, and you can do whatever you want to make it look better.
i might do it if i have time
I think I understand now. I'm in. My theme is The a Western theme - Title of Park "The Wild West Adventure Park" I'll have a wooden coaster, in game, but making my own coaster of course for this competition. Restrooms, food court, gift shops, flat rides, etc. If I'm off track (no pun intended Smile )
Please let me know. Thanks.
(Apr 19, 2015, 10:50 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: but making my own coaster of course for this competition.

The coaster will be provided for you, and it's the challenge to theme it.
Basically it's just a naked coaster with no scenery or anything at all.
What does this button do...?
Oh, oh dear!
I think I'm going to be out for this competition. I miss-understood. So thanks for the clarification everyone. I still am going to work with what I have done already and who knows maybe enter it into the build it competition at some point.
(Apr 19, 2015, 07:14 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: I would like to enter the competition.
So to make sure I understand..
It sounds like this is in-game scenery items and roller coasters only.
Can it be a water-ride as well?
Can in game paths be used and queue lines?
A little confused on that part.

Custom Scenery is allowed as it says in the first post.

(Apr 19, 2015, 08:58 PM)naveisawesome Wrote: I'd like to try it
and aecrouch it says that custom scenery is allowed, and I'm sure you could use the in game paths
Not sure about the only coaster thing

I have a question:
How long will we have to make this?
naveisawesome

If you do enter, I'll send you a PM with the coaster fille. And you have 2 weeks, as it says above.

(Apr 19, 2015, 09:19 PM)Drew_ Wrote: basically he gives you just a park with nothing but the coaster, and you can do whatever you want to make it look better.
i might do it if i have time

Yes, thank you Drew for clearing that up.

(Apr 19, 2015, 10:50 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: I think I understand now. I'm in. My theme is The a Western theme - Title of Park "The Wild West Adventure Park" I'll have a wooden coaster, in game, but making my own coaster of course for this competition. Restrooms, food court, gift shops, flat rides, etc. If I'm off track (no pun intended Smile )
Please let me know. Thanks.

I will send you a PM with the coaster fiile, so please dont make any outside rides, unless they are flat rides.

(Apr 20, 2015, 12:30 AM)HairyLoco Wrote:
(Apr 19, 2015, 10:50 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: but making my own coaster of course for this competition.

The coaster will be provided for you, and it's the challenge to theme it.
Basically it's just a naked coaster with no scenery or anything at all.

^That is true, thank you HairyLoco and Drew.

(Apr 20, 2015, 12:42 AM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: I think I'm going to be out for this competition. I miss-understood. So thanks for the clarification everyone. I still am going to work with what I have done already and who knows maybe enter it into the build it competition at some point.

Read above.
Amusement Park/Roller Coaster Builder

I have some great rides made, and I post great roller coaster news!

Favorite steel coaster: Fury 325 at Carowinds
Favorite wood coaster: Ravine Flyer II at Waldameer.
Longest Line: 4 Hours for Millennium Force :P
ok I want to try this, ill only have a week though because half the time I can't access the game
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

I would like to enter, put down my name!
I need a new signature.