[REL] ImagineerJosh's Canadian Presbyterian Church

I made another CS set. Go check it out or something, I dunno.

[Image: 15mppp1.png]

Download: http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/13258

Regards,
-ImagineerJosh or chimalion70005
I need a new signature.
I think the colors might be a bit messed up... lol
how do you define Canadian with pink and yellow?
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

That looks like some nice yet traditional Cadian architecture you have there. Reminds me of driving through Toronto, gazing at the brightly colored churches with the wind in my hair and my body in a jacket on my way to my aunt's igloo up north by Georgian Bay. Ahh, the nostalgia this set brings back.
Is it supposed to be building a church like this?

[Image: Wheatley_United_Church_of_Canada.jpg]

But aside of that, i don't know why your set hasn't any texture. All this white, yellow and pink makes absolutly no sense for me. For an early stage of the building process i would say okay, but not for a final upload.

You did the same as allways in my opinon. You work not long enough on "one" project.
You start different things and finish it way to fast, without a final look over it.
Mostly all of your past work could be much better with more effort and passion into each of these.

And the fact that you are still a newbie to some programs, why don't ask around before releasing something like this?
All of the CTR creators do the same, they post one photo from "blender" (or other 3d software) and ask the community what they think about it. And than they work with all the feedback they get.
Same counts to CFR and CS creators, too.

If you did the same with this, it would be look more complete and solid.

Regards Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
(May 25, 2015, 06:46 PM)Rudy18 Wrote: I think the colors might be a bit messed up... lol

(May 25, 2015, 11:33 PM)naveisawesome Wrote: how do you define Canadian with pink and yellow?

I'm sorry, I forgot to change the colors before I took the photo lol Wink
I need a new signature.