Announcing Round 200 of Build It!

Crap.. If I just knew about this huge round earlier, I could've finished my wooden duo coaster. All the theming that has to be done.. that's not possible in 2 days. What a shame

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

It's actually 3 days away,. I'm in the same boat as you. I have a of scenery to add also, so I may have to go to Round 201. I can't think of a name now. I had one, but I didn't like it.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
^ I definitely won't get the scenery done before next week either. I want my project to be perfect lol. Most difficult of all: A freakin' name :0

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

I'm probably going to enter my Rocket coaster.
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
The crystal skull is coming to vaporize you....

In other words, its just nothing. Nothing but a THEMED MACK WATER COASTER
I need a new signature.
Beware of the torrent...
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
You know what? I don't think I can finish my theming and post a video in 2 days.... I'll spend some more time into it.

EDIT: Lol, time to finish a side project. I have a couple, I think I'll finish my wingrider first.
I need a new signature.
6 Stones? For What? What side will you choose? Are you a flight or fight person?

EDIT: The heck? My game doesn't want to save the design. It saves all my other coasters however. Maybe it knows I may not win, so it won't let me save.

EDIT2: Is it allowed if I save my park instead of the ride?
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
I just entered the park file, not the specific ride.

Brings back memories doesn't it.
#BuildIt200
2015 SKARIB Productions