Announcing Round 200 of Build It!

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 200 is officially OPEN

Hello all,

It is with great pleasure that I announce the opening of Round 200 of RCTgo's Build It! Competition! To celebrate this significant milestone, we have a very special round in store.

First and foremost, we will accept an unlimited number of entries for Round 200! Each user will be able to submit one entry. In order to give everyone plenty of time to finalize their entries, entries will remain open until at least Friday, June 12.

We expect all entries for this round to be of a high quality. If you want to know what is meant by that, take a look at many of the previous Build It! winners. We want a great slate of entries for this very special round. Don't be worried about your entry not being accepted because you think it may not be of a high enough quality -- as long as you put forth some effort and don't submit a completely unthemed coaster, you should be fine.

Depending on the number of entries, we will hold multiple rounds of voting, possibly including multiple votes allowed per user. Additionally, you will still be able to vote even if you've entered, although you will not be able to vote for your own entry. The final number of rounds and number of votes per user will be determined based on the number of coasters entered.

The last time we had special rules for a round was Round 100 -- and it was a great round. Let's make Round 200 even better!

Entries are now open -- submit your entry at rctgo.com/build-it/upload now!

Thanks,
Justin
WOO HOO THE ROUND THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR Biggrin Time to enter while I have free time in Florida Biggrin
I need a new signature.
June 12!!!
[Image: drop_zpss0b5rqii.jpg]

I came up with a great name and theme. The only thing I need now is a layout and coaster type.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
Will see what I can do to enter.
Entered! Biggrin
Prepare to be transported.... Biggrin

I'm all set! Dog
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

well this will be interesting.......
I have a track layout, name, and coaster type ready, but am not sure what the theming should be
I'm entering. I have something cool coming!
2015 SKARIB Productions
Just got some finishing touches to do! Cool