Longest Line and Favorite Coaster?

Hey everybody! Not to take it personal, but I'm curious about something.

What is the longest line you have waited for a ride, and what is your favorite roller coaster? I just want to know so we can discuss our opinions for different coasters Smile And when you say the longest line you have waited for, please say if it was worth it or not! And when you say your favorite ride, please say why you liked it.

Anyways, I'll tell mine!

Longest Line ~ 3 Hours for Goliath at Six Flags Great America. I thought the ride was great, and the wait was worth it.

Favorite Coaster ~ Either the Incredible Hulk or Expedition Everest. Expedition Everest was really fun backwards, and it also was a creative concept. I liked the Incredible Hulk because the launch felt faster than 40 mph, and the subterranean dives were really cool! It was also really smooth through the corkscrews.

Post the longest lines and favorite coaster! I hope to hear from you Biggrin
I need a new signature.
Fave is Maverick at Cedar Point because it has a bit of everything!

Longest wait was 2 and a half hours for X-Flight at SFGAm.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
^And, was X-Flight worth the wait? Since SFGAm is my home park, I've been on it over 13 times Wink But I've been on Batman 15 times, one of the times on Batman was backwards Biggrin
I need a new signature.
Longest lines... probably for Silver Star, around an hour or two because I wanted front row.

Favorite Roller Coaster is a three-way tie between Blue Fire, Silver Star, and Outlaw Run.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Longest line: 2.5 hours for white water canyon at Canada's Wonderland (not worth it)
Favourite to ride: Thunder run at canada's wonderland (I know its lame but I hate drops ok?)
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

(Jun 23, 2015, 11:46 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: ^And, was X-Flight worth the wait? Since SFGAm is my home park, I've been on it over 13 times Wink But I've been on Batman 15 times, one of the times on Batman was backwards Biggrin
Duh, X-Flight was worth the wait, but really the reason we waited that long was because the sign said 45 min wait even though it wasn't.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Longest line was for Superman Krypton Coaster at Six Flags Fiesta Texas - 2 3/4 Hour

And my favorite roller coaster is a three way tie between Batman: The Ride (SFFT) New Texas Giant (SFOT) And Iron Rattler (SFFT). Tongue
Fun fact: I have ridden Iron Rattler 38 times. Cool
(Jun 23, 2015, 01:37 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: Longest lines... probably for Silver Star, around an hour or two because I wanted front row.

Favorite Roller Coaster is a three-way tie between Blue Fire, Silver Star, and Outlaw Run.

Wait, you have been to Germany???
I need a new signature.
Longest Line for me was.... probably 3 Hours and 45 Minutes for Manta at SeaWorld Orlando in 2009. Definitely worth it Smile

My favorite coaster, Kumba at Busch Gardens because I just went on it a few months ago, and it generally has great elements and Gs.
Amusement Park/Roller Coaster Builder

I have some great rides made, and I post great roller coaster news!

Favorite steel coaster: Fury 325 at Carowinds
Favorite wood coaster: Ravine Flyer II at Waldameer.
Longest Line: 4 Hours for Millennium Force :P
The longest line I ever waited for EASILY was for Fahrenheit at HersheyPark. They had it temporarily closed, and only running two trains. In the end, the wait was 2.5-3 hours, but was well worth the wait.

My favorite coaster is a tie between Fahrenheit (previously mentioned) or Nitro at SFGA