NINIU - Round 201 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 201 Winner

The latest winner of RCTgo's Build It! Competition is Wilhelm1407's "NINIU", voted on by you! "NINIU" beat the other three entries with 42 votes and 75% of the vote.

Description:
Niniu is a Floorless Maurer Söhne coaster made with Samplerocker's T11edits ExpansionSet. It features a vertical lift and 5 inversions. "Niniu" means "vertigo" in Hawaiian.

POV: https://youtu.be/JjPCKT8WcMU
Congrats! Totally deserved it!
Surprise ! Tongue
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Whoo-Hoo! Of course, we knew this would win all along...
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Yes, this one won! But wait, I just remembered something.

(Jun 28, 2015, 09:39 PM)Wilhelm1407 Wrote:
Hey everybody! Before you download Niniu once it comes, I have found out a bug in the file I uploaded. I will try to upload the better file as soon as possible! Thank you.

Wilhelm, will you get on with the recovered file?
I need a new signature.
(Jul 3, 2015, 10:04 AM)MrNozem77 Wrote: Congrats! Totally deserved it!

(Jul 3, 2015, 02:32 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: Surprise ! Tongue

(Jul 4, 2015, 09:30 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: Whoo-Hoo! Of course, we knew this would win all along...

(Jul 4, 2015, 10:17 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Yes, this one won! But wait, I just remembered something.

(Jun 28, 2015, 09:39 PM)Wilhelm1407 Wrote:
Hey everybody! Before you download Niniu once it comes, I have found out a bug in the file I uploaded. I will try to upload the better file as soon as possible! Thank you.

Wilhelm, will you get on with the recovered file?

Hey guys! Thank you for the win! I appreciate it, and the other contestants did good too. And I'm working on the new file, it will be out just moments away.
Still 2 more entries needed for Round 202? Is everyone on vacation or something?
Yes lol...
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360