coaster suggestions for final ride of triland

alrighty, i am looking for suggestions on what type of coaster to build as my third and final main attraction in my 'triland park'.

i currently have 'noctua', a tiny woodie with low thrill/excitement, and a water coaster that is under construction, it has good excitement and will be based around an abandoned mine/swamp area. i do have a dueling coaster planned as the final ride but it doesnt quite fit in considering its size, it looks kind of ugly. i need a good thrilling ride that is small enough to fit into the surroundings while still being a prominent feature in the park

never mind. after a bit of experimenting with different coaster types, i think i found the one i want. i just need to figure out a theme now, it will need to fit in with a wooded area and a swamp area.

*** i have changed the themeing for the water ride to pirate theme. i want to go back to my original idea of 3 distinct areas in the park instead of 1 big park that fits together. i just need a random theme that can look good.***

[Image: zR4PoLw.png]
[Image: kF9aN74.png]
[Image: ZqNl4ML.png]