Drag Track

I have now uploaded my third download. It is a dragway. What do u guys think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cool! Don't think that I have ever seen a drag track before on this site...
I need a new signature.
yeah thats pretty cool, need to add some cars
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

The only way I can find to add cars is to put a ride (car roller coaster) that goes down the track and to put block brakes to make it sped down the track. I down remember how to make the track disappear does anybody know how. Once I get the drag car ride made ill upload it on this site.
I believe it's this:

1. Options
2. Graphics
3. Show LOD options
4. I think it's something along the lines of 'RollerCoaster Track' and set the blue bar down to zero so you can't see the track.
5. Choose cars to race down the track (For actual cars, get CS, or use the 'Automobile Car' in the 'Mini Coaster' track).

For the best results, place the stations right next to each other and click 'Sync adjacent stations' so they both take off at the same time.
(Dec 18, 2015, 11:54 AM)Nemesis Wrote: For the best results, place the stations right next to each other and click 'Sync adjacent stations' so they both take off at the same time.

Do that and they do start together.  You'll have to download it, but check out "Indian Racer" by me, to see synced stations in action.  

http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/11072  (Link.)
Ok I have now learned how to create custom scenery but i still need to learn how to create custom rides. If anybody knows how had would be really helpful. I want to make a drag car. For example Ill make Funny Cars, Dragsters, and race cars. I'm also in the process of creating a NASCAR race track.