Help with SwissCheese77 and JG59's Flat Stations

Hi!

For my park I'd like to have invisible flat stations so the peeps get on at the right level, and have it invisible so I can create a custom station platform.

I have downloaded SwissCheese77 and JG59's Flat Stations and put all the files in the correct folder, and have created a CTR that uses the Stormrunner car on the extended track, and is supposed to use the custom station platforms.

However, it seems that the custom platforms are not working, as I get this in the game:
[Image: Shot0011.bmp?psid=1&width=1741&height=97...ode=center]

It's raised up so peeps get on the ride at the right height, but it's supposed to be invisible and flat at this point, anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!
I have run into the same issue with the Flat Stations. I'm not sure it works with all of the ctr or in game rc. It's a great idea, but I've never been able to get it to work. Let me know if you do. Thanks.
(Aug 5, 2015, 04:26 AM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: I have run into the same issue with the Flat Stations. I'm not sure it works with all of the ctr or in game rc. It's a great idea, but I've never been able to get it to work. Let me know if you do. Thanks.

It seems to work now. It seems that you cannot use the Flat stations using the in-game trains, meaning it only works with CTR trains that have been downloaded. I can't say that this applies to every train ever, but that seems to be the case.
(Aug 5, 2015, 10:56 AM)95MBP Wrote:
(Aug 5, 2015, 04:26 AM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: I have run into the same issue with the Flat Stations. I'm not sure it works with all of the ctr or in game rc. It's a great idea, but I've never been able to get it to work. Let me know if you do. Thanks.

It seems to work now. It seems that you cannot use the Flat stations using the in-game trains, meaning it only works with CTR trains that have been downloaded. I can't say that this applies to every train ever, but that seems to be the case.

Thanks for letting me know. Would you be willing to make a tutorial of how you got it to work? It would be appreciated.