Introducing Sneak Peek of the Week

We are proud to announce that today we have officially opened our "Sneak Peek of the Week" forum. As you may have noticed, one of the new features in RCTgo 2.0 is Sneak Peek of the Week, where we let you showcase your sneaks for your RCT, RCT2, or RCT3 projects. However, to do this, we wanted a "submission system" so that our members could submit them to us, let us review it, and then finally decide when to post it on the site, by moving it to the RCTgo News Desk. It is then also added to the Sneak of the Week page and in the right navigation panel on the index page.

To do this, we installed a modification of MyBB that lets us set certain usergroups to only be able to view their own threads, while still letting the staff be able to view all threads. Our very own Tikitiki upgraded a mod that was for the RC4 version of MyBB (we are running 1.1), and I installed it today right after he finished it up. It appears to work great, if you notice any problems with it, then please reply to this thread.

Sneak Peek of the Week forum

Sincerely Yours,
- Belloman
I'll be sure to submit something! I have not been able to play Rct3 much this weekend.(Problems with police...long story). I still haven't got around to making making any parks to submit to the DL center, but soon I will. Biggrin
Yeah I saw what happened with the police

[Image: Chicken.jpg]

Anyway nice Mod
[Image: newsig.gif]
ROFL! Look forward to seeing what's to come!