Vote for your favorite track! Round 207

@ChrisMDB thanks! tbh if I wasn't in this round I'd vote for you, I loved the first drop in your coaster
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

@naveisawesome thanks as well, for my first coaster I feel Ryu turned out pretty good for my first entry, although there is A LOT of room for improvement. I have to really start cranking on these coasters to be able to compete with people such as MrNozem77 lol
Team CoasterTech

The first time I entered, I went up this guy named namkazan of something like that, and immediately everyone just voted for him, cause they knew the coaster was his

Yeah, I was able to avoid that by entering in this round and not the last one lol. Bit o' luck there, anyway may the best coaster win, I think we can agree that both of ours are contenders. The hard part is waiting for these polls to close lol.
Team CoasterTech

Yes waiting is extremely painful in these things, considering everyone has probably voted my day 3 into the contest
Oh and btw, yes the 4-way dueler was a pain, I kept having to connect the tracks to test them and see if they were in sync or not, at the same time making sure all 4 had good ratings, and didn't crash

Vote: Time Warp.
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]