Vote for your favorite track! Round 208

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 208 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another four entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

#1: Bumble Bee

[Image: 55f88b8b08001.jpg]

#2: Chimera

[Image: 55f8954ba5ced.png]

#3: Sand Dancer

[Image: 55f894b642dc3.jpg]

#4: Trin Rotor

[Image: 55f8df3d0e22e.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Wednesday, September 23, so vote quickly - before it's too late![/center]
ATTENTION: check my profile for POV
Sincerely, No Limits 2 Master
LOL, not a great round.
Bumble Bee-Not my favorite coaster, but took my vote for common decency compared to the rest.
Chimera-Sorry, shots are too dark to rate coaster.
Sand Dancer-Meh. I hate heat and the desert and how long that coaster is, so not great. Try spacing out yer track.
Trin Rotor-Honestly not great, i don't like Ej's building style, and the theme is generic and boring. Try again, buddy.

So vote goes to bumble bee, not a big round at all. Meh.

And just a notice: i am not entering build it for a while.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Bumble Bee. This round is not as bad as Slurpee is saying as.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
Not a great round, not going to rate my coaster because I'm biased to like it more than the others.

Chimera - Turn your brightness up or something dude because some of your pictures look like pictures of space without stars, I can't see anything.

Sand Dancer - If I wasn't in the competition I'd probably vote for this, although it is QUITE jerky in the POV, try some trim breaks or something to slow it down a little. Liked the look of the ride a lot tho, nice job.

Trin Rotor - Looks like a nice compact dueling coaster but lacks scenery... (Not saying Bumble Bee doesn't lack scenery). I feel like the ride is a tad short as well... Maybe some helixes after the loops?

Not exactly 'rating' your coasters just giving some feedback/constructive criticism. I in no way mean to insult your coaster or say mine is better, I'm just sharing my input about them.

By the way if you're wondering about the lack of scenery on Bumble Bee compared to my last coaster Ryu, Bumble Bee was a small side project I developed in about five days. Ryu I spent weeks on for the scenery to make it ready for Build-It, whereas Bumble Bee was kind of an afterthought to add to the competition.

EDIT: I just watched the Chimera POV video, still difficult to see at points to be honest. The layout was pretty smooth with the exception of the turn at 1:42 which MAY be enough to snap a neck (the coaster takes that curve WAY too fast, the banking makes it more jerky because of how sudden it is). I do like the coaster after seeing the POV tho.
Team CoasterTech

Vote goes to: Bumble Bee by ChrisMDB
Meh, not a bad round, but none of the coasters manages to get me hyped either. Voted for 'Chimera'.
Im the same as Mr.Nozem 77, not a horrible round, but nothing is really outstanding, im deciding between bumble bee and sand dancer
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Bumble Bee: Didn't you just win last round? Lol. Not voting because the foliage, terraforming, and rockwork by that small pond could have been done better.

Lightning Force: Decent looking coaster, but the POV and pics are too dark, so no vote.

Sand Dancer: No vote here because I like more realistic coasters that don't have a jungle of metal for the supports. If you had a better atmosphere I might have voted, but most everything except for that palace thingy had no CS used. Some of CBJ's Beach Grass would make it look much better.

Twin Rotors: Same reasons, I don't like seeing a ton of supports bunched together (unless you are doing Intamin or Gerstlauer), and the foliage could have been done way better.

I'm gonna skip this round.....

Regards,
-chimalion70005/Imagineer Josh
I need a new signature.
For everyone saying that my pictures are too dark, maybe you should turn up your brightness cause they look fine on my screen
Sincerely, No Limits 2 Master