Vote for your favorite track! Round 210

(Oct 5, 2015, 07:44 AM)Chimalion Wrote: My vote definitely still goes to Highland Rumbler, for being by <snip> Happy

Regards,
-Chimalion

You shouldn't use the creators as a bias(the whole reason Justin removed the creators)
Sincerely, No Limits 2 Master
(Oct 5, 2015, 03:28 PM)theisaac Wrote: You shouldn't use the creators as a bias

thats how most people have won build it lol
^Sorry. I didn't quite know how serious the no creator is.
I need a new signature.
GREAT Round IMO.

I had previously said I was going to vote for The Stig however after seeing its opposition I'm sorry, I buckled and voted for Highland Rumbler.

The Stig: Great B&M Invert, and that takes a lot coming from me when I generally don't like NL2 Coasters, great job man!

Eagle: Looked ok... as previously stated I'm not a fan of NL2 Coasters so it takes quite a lot to get me to like them. (POV would have been nice too)

Ranchero: Massive woodie on RCT2, always respectable. Nice job with it, however it just doesn't match up to Highland Rumbler. I'd definitely give this second/third place though Biggrin

Highland Rumbler: My final pick, I've already given feedback on this coaster in its thread (same with The Stig) I honestly wish they were in separate rounds so I could have had the opportunity to vote for both.

Great round though, props to the creators of all of them!
Team CoasterTech

Well this round was good, but not great
2 NL coasters, which to be quite honest they are pretty good for what you can do with NL scenery, I'm impressed
Highland Rumbler- to be honest if your supports weren't so awesome i wouldn't even consider voting for it, however those awesome wooden supports might just get you my vote, I'm undecided
Ranchero- to be honest I LOOVVVEE RCT2, and the track layout is awesome, but honestly the scenery is very minimal, the station is very simple, and its the only building, and the ranch theme isn't very evident, so even though I usually vote for an RCT2 track when it comes up, this one just isn't detailed to get my vote
Im deciding between The Stig and Highland Rumbler
Nave
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Voted for 'Ranchero'. This coaster doesn't get the love it deserves. Tongue
I like both woodies very much. In the end my vote goes to Highland Rumbler. Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]