Vote for your favorite track! Round 212

^ Quite honestly, I have to agree with you. I've never tried it in RCT2, but I should, if I can find and clean my stupid disc Frown
I need a new signature.
Paranormal Asylum gets my vote.
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
(Oct 20, 2015, 07:29 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote:
(Oct 20, 2015, 04:59 PM)theisaac Wrote: Like I made the station in blender, but you can see it is a very basic station and didn't require a lot of work like scenery would have.

This is to both of you, I understand how difficult it is to make custom scenery on NL2. You don't need to go all out and make a ton of fancy scenery, just put stuff around the ride so it doesn't look bare and boring.

That's what I did...
Sincerely, No Limits 2 Master
(Oct 20, 2015, 09:36 PM)theisaac Wrote:
(Oct 20, 2015, 07:29 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: This is to both of you, I understand how difficult it is to make custom scenery on NL2. You don't need to go all out and make a ton of fancy scenery, just put stuff around the ride so it doesn't look bare and boring.

That's what I did...

No there really isn't a whole lot around it when I can still see a TON of open space around the coaster bruh... ANYWAY, this is just my preference for non NL2 coasters speaking because I feel that coaster that lack scenery around them can only be at most 1/2 done, regardless of how good the layout is.
Team CoasterTech

Hrm

K

Atlantis is unfinished, Rocket isn't a B&M!, Inferno is awful, and Paranormal Asylum is cool.
I voted Paranormal Asylum beecuz it was rct2 and such.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(Oct 20, 2015, 11:24 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote:
(Oct 20, 2015, 09:36 PM)theisaac Wrote: That's what I did...

No there really isn't a whole lot around it when I can still see a TON of open space around the coaster bruh... ANYWAY, this is just my preference for non NL2 coasters speaking because I feel that coasters that lack scenery around them can only be at most 1/2 done, regardless of how good the layout is.

Disregard this, meant to edit my last post but clicked the wrong button apparently -_-
Team CoasterTech

(Oct 20, 2015, 11:24 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: No there really isn't a whole lot around it when I can still see a TON of open space around the coaster bruh... ANYWAY, this is just my preference for non NL2 coasters speaking because I feel that coaster that lack scenery around them can only be at most 1/2 done, regardless of how good the layout is.

i dont think you get the concept - nl2 is strictly for making coasters because it is a simulator not a game... you should base your judgement based on how well the track is made, not if theres scenery around it. sure the scenery looks nice, but its not really meant for nl2
(Oct 21, 2015, 04:14 PM)Drew_ Wrote:
(Oct 20, 2015, 11:24 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: No there really isn't a whole lot around it when I can still see a TON of open space around the coaster bruh... ANYWAY, this is just my preference for non NL2 coasters speaking because I feel that coaster that lack scenery around them can only be at most 1/2 done, regardless of how good the layout is.

i dont think you get the concept - nl2 is strictly for making coasters because it is a simulator not a game... you should base your judgement based on how well the track is made, not if theres scenery around it. sure the scenery looks nice, but its not really meant for nl2
I am well aware that NL2 isn't meant for scenery, however it CAN be done and if you're entering in Build-It you should be entering your best work in the first place so you'll go the distance to make it and or download it in order to better your work.

In my mind a COMPLETE coaster has scenery around it so that it doesn't look like it is just in the middle of a vast, empty plain. As I explained I feel that the layout is only half of the actual ride. If you feel differently than that is because you just look at it differently, neither of us can do anything to change the other's view it's just that our perspectives differ.
Team CoasterTech