Most Overrated Roller Coasters

I love visiting theme parks. I go worldwide and to my home parks in England. But some of them are just plain overrated and crap.

What do you guys think the most overrated roller coasters are?

10. Millennium Force
9. Kingda Ka
8. Raging Bull
7. Viper (SFGAm)
6. Dark Knight (SFGAm, SFGAd, and SFM)
5. Goliath (SFMM)
4. Roller Coaster (Manhattan Express)
3. Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
2. The Beast
1. Rock n' Roller Coaster
Coasters = great! My home parks? I live about 40 minutes from Flamingo Land, about 50 minutes from Lightwater Valley, and about 2 hours from Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
Rock n' Rollercoaster, hands down.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Every single disney coaster and gatekeeper
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
(Oct 26, 2015, 12:25 PM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote: Every single disney coaster and gatekeeper

Everyone really? What's your favorite?
Dark Knight, Screamin' Eagle, and Top Thrill Dragster. Viper isn't bad, but on Raging Bull I agree. I can envision what Drew is going to say: all rmcs.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Based solely on what I've actually been on: Superman (The Ride of Steel) at Darien Lake, and the Orange County Chopper's Motocoaster (also at Darien Lake). I don't remember most of the rides at Hershey too well and some probably aren't there anymore.

Neither of these two are bad, they are simply WAAY overhyped. Then again The Ride of Steel is the only coaster of its kind unless you go to Cedar Point or Canada's Wonderland (in the nearby area and they are still a bit away). The Motocoaster is just boring after the launch because it just figure 8's back to the station :/
Team CoasterTech

(Oct 26, 2015, 12:25 PM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote: Every single disney coaster and gatekeeper

Well, every Disney coaster except for Expedition Everest. Expedition Everest is actually really decent.

(Oct 26, 2015, 01:38 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: Dark Knight, Screamin' Eagle, and Top Thrill Dragster. Viper isn't bad, but on Raging Bull I agree. I can envision what Drew is going to say: all rmcs.

Raging Bull overrated? Ha! I highly disagree. I love Raging Bull! Just because it has no airtime doesn't mean it's a bad ride! Did you ride it in the back seat? If you rode it in the back seat, you would get a lot more airtime.
I need a new signature.
(Oct 26, 2015, 01:38 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: all rmcs.

this
The Apollos Chariot
2015 SKARIB Productions
I have to disagree on Millennium! It's my favorite coaster in Cedar Point.
However with the Disney coasters...almost all are overrated. However, I do like Everest and Rock n' isn't bad!