Vote for your favorite track! Round 214

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 214 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Astonished

[Image: 56411d7c9dce1.jpg]

#2: Rampage

[Image: 56426d1d5f3f4.png]

#3: Purple Haze

[Image: 5642edb546dde.jpg]

#4: Lightning Express

[Image: 564486380d530.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Thursday, November 19
I voted Lightning Express, I'm a sucker for nostalgia!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Lightning Express is Texas Giant with very small changes.
Astonished even if we didn't see the creator in the description, we could tell by the type of picture.
Rampage has a very cool design.

However, Purple Haze gets my vote.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
(Nov 12, 2015, 12:24 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: Lightning Express is Texas Giant with very small changes.

Hm, they do look alike. Let's call it "heavily inspired by". Wink

[Image: letg.jpg]
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
My vote goes to Purple Haze.

It does make you a bit dizzy though, doesn't it.
All we need is somebody to lean on.
Shame I cannot vote. It's unlike me to vote for my OWN ride, so I would vote for Lightning Express. Really nice! Eek
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
This round ain't bad...

Astonished: I suggest using the in game screenshots rather than taking pictures and posting them, looks much better, nice ride though Biggrin

Rampage: This is the first launched woodie I've ever gone on with a POV, wasn't half bad but I'm not exactly a fan of NL2. (as you all know by now)

Purple Haze: Props to the creator of this coaster because it is very well done with scenery, however the ride itself didn't live up to the scenery around the ride, IMO. Still a great ride nevertheless.

Lightning Express: While it does really resemble Texas Giant it is still it's own ride, therefore it shouldn't be judged as a "clone" or anything (not saying it has just stating this). It's been too long since I've seen a massive woodie like this on one of the original two and for some reason it just "speaks" to me moreso than the other entries.

Final Vote: Lightning Express
Team CoasterTech

It came down to purple haze and lightning express for me, both are great, however i chose lightning express in the end purely because of the joke at the end of the description
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

I would do the in-game screenshots, and I have, I just haven't found a way to edit them. Says I need to download some junk to edit files. I do NOT want a virus.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Nov 12, 2015, 06:32 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: I would do the in-game screenshots, and I have, I just haven't found a way to edit them. Says I need to download some junk to edit files. I do NOT want a virus.

You don't have to edit them... If it insists that you do ask Naveisawesome about it
Team CoasterTech