Lightning Express - Round 214 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 214 Winner

Congratulations to Terry Inferno's Lightning Express, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Lightning Express beat the other three entries with 16 votes and 41% of the vote.

Description:
Something about strolling along the path around this massive coaster makes guests yearn for the 1920s and the 1980s simultaneously. This is because guests are strolling around a roller coaster that captures both decades--and for some reason, baseball--better than almost any other in the world.

Built in a very small, admission-free amusement park, Lightning Express combines high large drops and speeds with an old-fashioned rickety ride experience, paying homage to both older and newer wooden roller coasters. Ranging from small airtime hills to towering plunges, Lightning Express has every kind of drop a wooden roller coaster enthusiast* enjoys.

See final screenshot for ratings.

*Referring to enthusiasts of wooden roller coasters, not roller coaster enthusiasts who are made of wood.

Votes cast:
Astonished - 1 vote
Rampage - 12 votes
Purple Haze - 10 votes
Lightning Express - 16 votes
Congatulations Terry Inferno.
Thank you to everyone who voted!
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I voted for Purple Haze, but this was my second choice Smile

Congrats Terry!
I need a new signature.
Nice job Terry!!!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Congrats and very nice RCT2 project!
Team CoasterTech

Nice job Terry! Well... my entry failed... pretty badly too. Lol, doesn't matter! Knew I wasn't to win anyways! Again, great job Terry, as well my fellow competitors.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Nov 20, 2015, 03:39 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Nice job Terry! Well... my entry failed... pretty badly too. Lol, doesn't matter! Knew I wasn't to win anyways! Again, great job Terry, as well my fellow competitors.

Your entry wasn't bad by any means honestly, better screenshots and a little more polish and I'd likely have voted for it. I'd say this was a good learning experience for you.
Team CoasterTech

I'll have to agree Chris. I did learn. I did another one for the 215th Build it! with the in-game screenies.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Congratulations Terry. Thought I had a shot this round for at least second place based on the comments. Thanks for the feedback on the video. Will sit out the next couple of rounds. Working on a massive splitting coaster at this time. May or may not enter it later.

Here is a preview.