Now I can't decide...

For the Build It! Round 216... I have two different contenders for the Build It! comp. but, I can't decide which to do.
So... you can help me by voting for which you think looks better.

Povoat - (Po-voah) Giga Coaster

E: 8.72
I: 6.41
N: 3.81

Stronghold - Standing Up Twister Coaster 

E: 7.9
I: 8.25
N: 4.34

Got questions, comments, suggestions about my works?

Be sure to tell me! Via this forum/thread, or any way fathomable!

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I'm telling you right now, add foliage, even if its just shrubs, its will make the whole coaster look better
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

It's more important that the foliage appears in the pictures than in the download. I usually build the station first, add the supports and other non-organic scenery objects if necessary, save it, then add the foliage. Unless they are ornamentally or strategically placed, or somehow fit with the theme in such a way that they ride would not be the same without them, I don't save the foliage with the ride. This gives significantly more leeway in the amount of scenery saved with the design.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
@Terry Inferno, I see what ya mean. So, in a sense, a screen-shot with scenery/foliage vs. one without foliage, the one with foliage would more likely get the vote? That seems so true, but not at the same time.
yes it for sure would have more chance of getting the vote cause people can't actually download it while its in build it, so the pictures and the POV is all they have, so screenshots are MAJOR part of how good your coaster looks
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

My newest scenario features Stronghold, the other option for Build It. It DOES have a tiny bit of terraforming and many trees.
If you look at the previous RCT2 coasters that have won Build It--five of them are from this year--you'll notice some patterns. Trees and water appear somewhere in all of them, and shrubbery and varied terrain paints are recurring themes, but none of these items are actually saved with the track design. Some of them even have screenshots of the ride without the foliage and special terrain so you can see what the download actually looks like on its own, but all of them contain screenshots of the ride in some kind of setting, such as an amusement park, a tropical desert, or a group of islands inhabited by pirates. 

Just like with RCT3 and NoLimits (2) entries, you can't expect your coaster to win if you don't create an atmosphere to go with it.  Wink
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I see what your saying. But, I now have decided which to choose. Not telling which, don't want to spoil ze surprise.  Wink