New Stadium

I have just recently built this Olympic Style Stadium. At the moment it has a track in it. What do you guys think? Im going to upload it in parks because it is in a park file. I doesn't have a video screen because I couldn't find one. If you know of one please let me know. If you would like to make some modifications to it please take a screenshot of the modified stadium then take a screenshot of it. Please upload the screenshots here. Im going to make an Aquatic Center next. It will be inclosed and have at least three pools. One for swimming, one for diving, then one for resting. If you have any other stadium suggestions or think you would like me to build please let me know.  Biggrin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't think I'll have a use for it, but I know others will and it looks great!
You can also save it as a custom structure and put it in the scenery section of the downloads
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

I see potential scenery to encase a small coaster... Perhaps an Olympic themed coaster in my future? Not sure but this looks good, nice job m8!
Team CoasterTech

Wow! That's awsome
Clever and nicely done.