Vote for your favorite track! Round 216

Actually, IF I hadn't been in this Build It! I would have voted for Ana's Wild Adventure. Primarily because I just noticed this was built in RCT1. If I am correct, this IS the first RCT1 track in Build It! And, if that is your first Build It, then you did a very good job!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
It looks like RCT1 because of the yellow park rating bar, but I believe it's actually a modified version of RCT2 with parts of the RCT1 toolbar built in. The reverser roller coaster doesn't exist in RCT1, and ride names are always capitalized in RCT1, so to me this looks more like a RCT2 entry.

Round 134 was the first of its kind because it featured four different tracks from four different games, including a RCT1 entry. Since the round happened in 2013, obviously the RCT3 track won.  Rolleyes
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
@ Terry Inferno - What's that last part supposed to mean eh? xD

I have actually thought about entering an RCT1 coaster or two.
Team CoasterTech

As far as I know, there hasn't been a RCT1 Build It! winner. Namely because that when there is one, it's rarely voted upon because most probably think it's a sucky RCT2 coaster without scenery. I might just enter a RCT1 ride, IF, my RCT1 disc wasn't screwed. I looked into all the Build It! wins, there (I think was one RCT2 roller coaster) about page 5 or 6. Jungle Run. But, it was a pretty hefty difference until just recently. I believe there is only 6 RCT2 winners. The first RCT2 coaster to win was Jungle Run. It won in Build It! round 113. And then the next oldest was Terry Inferno's Flash Hazard. A HUGE difference between then and now. It also shows you how much people like RCT3 and NL1/2 better. Personally, my favourite is RCT2. I to like NL1 and 2 (even though I haven't played it) and RCT3, which I have played. If there isn't any RCT2 entries, or one of my own, I'd vote for which looks the best, has the best screenie, ect... But, RCT2 entries? BAM! Voted. (Unless, it's just plain junk, then I'll do like the RCT3/NL1'2 sentence above). If I had to pick between Star Wars, The Force* awakens, mine, and the other two, I'd pick the Force* awakens ride. (I don't think it is fair to assume my entry would win, when it isn't likely at all!)

Got questions, comments, suggestions about my works, or ways? Be sure to PM )personal message( or respond through this forum.
Thanks for a great round so far!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
@Blazing Empire
Just saying, but its not like RCT1 is completely void of scenery, literally the entire thing is just the track layout and a spiral slide, and thats really boring
So if you want to give a coaster extra points for being in RCT1 be my guest, but don't vote for it when there's clearly better entries (although not by much)
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Roman Racer was the RCT1 track entered in Round 134. Although the scenery isn't up to the same standards as is expected from RCT2 tracks, mostly because in RCT1, buildings can only be made with the terrain editor, there's still plenty of scenery around the ride. 2013 was a year where only RCT3 tracks won Build It!, but if sixflagsgr8 had waited two more years to enter it, it probably would have done well in a round like this one.

I've considered entering RCT1 tracks, but first I have to convince myself to buy the game.

Ana's Wild Adventure, by the way, is a RCT2 entry, so it should be discussed as such. The architect found a way to change the colors of the toolbars, including turning the park rating bar from RCT2 green to RCT1 yellow, but it's definitely RCT2. What I said before about the reverser roller coaster not existing in RCT1 is incorrect, as it does exist in the Corkscrew Follies expansion pack, as does miniature golf, but the buttons on the top toolbar, even if the color has been changed, are the same shape as the RCT2 buttons, and although there are extra buttons, there are some in the RCT1 toolbar that are missing from the screenshots. The toolbars at the bottom of the screen are translucent, which is also a characteristic of RCT2, but not RCT1.

Those who own or have used the RCT2 expansion packs may also recognize the footpath, which is specifically from the Time Twister expansion pack.

This is what the RCT1 interface looks like:

[Image: 54e510b14fb40.png]

Image credit goes to greatdan
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!