Povoat - Round 216 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 216 Winner

Congratulations to BlazingEmpireHD's Povoat, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Povoat beat the other three entries with 18 votes and 58% of the vote.

Description:
Povoat - (Pov-ough) (the 'T' is silent)

Povoat - Fast and compact, you hardly know which way you're facing. Can you face your fears and ride it?

E: 8.72
I: 6.41
N: 3.81

Got questions, comments, suggestions?

Ask me via this forum, or something else. Hoping for another great round!
See ya!

Votes cast:
Povoat - 18 votes
Demon - 7 votes
StarWars:The FORSE AWAKENS,the ride - 4 votes
Ana's Wild Adventure - 2 votes
Yay! Thanks to everyone who voted for me! We had a great round!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I'd be surprised if you hadn't won honestly... Not really a round if you ask me, just a free win to be had. Anyways nice coaster Biggrin
Team CoasterTech

Congratulations!
No offense but no coaster deserved to win that round, I'm glad this round is better though
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

@Naveisawesome, I can agree somewhat. Although mine did have scenery, it didn't have enough of it, or ANY terra-forming/landscaping at all. I am happy that I won, but disheartened that I didn't create something better. Of all the rides in this one, like several of you have said, mine is probably the most done, so that's why it won. Thanks for an average roung guys! And maybe R.217 will be a ton better as it already looks.
When we have a challenge every week, there will be a bad apple every once in awhile. Congrats anyways to Povoat.

What exactly is "Povoat"? I can't find a definition anywhere.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
@Nathan, as far as I know, it's just a made up name inside my head. Povoat isn't actually a word, mate. Wink
Congratulations! Seven RCT2 entries have won this competition now, and two of them have been yellow giga coasters with white supports.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
*sigh 7 RCT2 winners, none have been mine cause I always enter again RCT3/NL experts
and yeah terry you're right it totally is flash hazard, just less scenery and terraforming
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]