Vote for your favorite track! Round 217

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 217 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Mission X-15

[Image: 5664656b8ad20.jpg]

#2: Atomic Fires

[Image: 56647a5f06fa8.png]

#3: The Dublin Screamer

[Image: 56648890077c5.jpg]

#4: Hyperspace

[Image: 56648c9ba70dc.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Sunday, December 13
Wow! That was a quick one. We're at R.217 already? R.216 JUST finished. Lets have another great round!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
#4: Hyperspace gets my vote
I thought this coaster was clever and different from a typical No Limits 2 Coaster. I liked hearing the sound of the coaster and I thought it was fitting with the theme.
Hyperspace gets my vote too, really well done, for sure would be an awesome ride in real life
Mission X-15 is good, but its a bit repetitive with the flower theme, although the description was great
Dublin Screamer had a cool track design, but no scenery at all really
Whoever entered atomic fires really doesn't know when a coaster is good enough to enter into build it
Nave
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Of all the ones here, Hyperspace looks to be the winner.
Hyperspace and Mission X-15 are the ONLY two coasters in this round that are good enough for Build-It!.

Hyperspace got my vote (what's up with all of the good NL2 coasters?) because Mission X-15 was 90% flowers and didn't have any terraforming.

To the creator of Atomic Fires: PLEASE practice making roller coasters BEFORE entering back into Build-It!. There are too many things wrong with this for me to compile a list of suggestions, sorry but this isn't a good one m8.

To the creator of The Dublin Screamer: Needs a LOT of work including scenery and a smoother layout (looks VERY jerky based on the screenshots however I may be wrong leading into my next point) And you NEED a POV if you're in one of the 3-D games, otherwise we can't judge how smooth/good it is on ride.

Hopefully 218 will be a good round...
Team CoasterTech

Heh. I took it too much on flowers eh? Better than Povoat by a long shot.
obvious winner is obvious......
Mission X-15 - The color scheme is great, the supports look good, and the flowers are a creative touch, but the track could use a bit more variation in its design. There's a top hat, a brake run, a banked drop, and a bunch of hills. Make no mistake, this is still by far the second best track design entered this round.

Atomic Fires - When a coaster is built with that many tight curves and those speeds, either 1. The designer is trying to kill the riders, or 2. The designer is trying to through the crash test dummies out of the train. The ratings are in place for a reason, and if the intensity rating says ultra-extreme, nobody is going to be riding that coaster. There's also no attempt at scenery or terrain work, and the color scheme is one of the defaults for that coaster type.

The Dublin Screamer - Unlike RCT2, RCT3 is notoriously lenient with their intensity ratings, so guests will still ride insanely dangerous coasters, but don't let RCT3's oversight fool you: riding this roller coaster could actually be fatal. After a large drop like that, if an unbanked curve and two tiny high-speed corkscrews aren't enough to knock the rider out cold, then there's the curved drop that plummets riders at even higher speeds into two small loops and a half corkscrew. If there are still some survivors, that next high-speed loop should take care of them if the high-speed unbanked curve immediately preceding it doesn't. Aside from the unrealistic G-forces, it could also use more scenery and terrain work. The water does look nice.

Hyperspace - This coaster is smooth, unpredictable, and impressively lit. A very well built Eurofighter with excellent scenery! This is NL2 to the next level, and the obvious choice for my vote. Keep building them like these!
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Dec 6, 2015, 04:42 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: #4: Hyperspace gets my vote...
...I liked hearing the sound of the coaster and I thought it was fitting with the theme.

What do you mean by the sound of the coaster?
Sincerely, No Limits 2 Master