Download Screenshots

Hi all,

With the launch of RCTgo 5.0, we began to require all new downloads to have one screenshot. This change was done to give visitors a better idea of what they're downloading. For the most part, this has not been an issue -- most downloads already had screenshots included. However, several downloads have been posted recently with a placeholder image instead of an actual, in-game screenshot of the download. This is not acceptable.

Going forward, any new download that is posted that uploads a placeholder image instead of an in-game screenshot (and has no other screenshots) will be removed without notice.

Thanks for your understanding.

Justin
Thank you!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Great policy! Thanks Justin!
Team CoasterTech

Ahhh, could this be why the download chart has diminished greatly? I dunno. Keep it up Justin!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I recently downloaded a skyrocket 2 rct 3 model, tricked by the animated superman ultimate flight photo they posted. I was very disappointed.
(Jan 3, 2016, 09:15 PM)ctg614 Wrote: I recently downloaded a skyrocket 2 rct 3 model, tricked by the animated superman ultimate flight photo they posted. I was very disappointed.

If you notice any downloads with deceptive screenshots, please flag them for review and I will remove them. (Do not flag downloads that simply don't have any screenshots at all -- those were uploaded before this policy change and are acceptable)