Vote for your favorite track! Round 220

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 220 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Red Hot Rails

[Image: 56838705a60af.jpg]

#2: The Ring O' Ling

[Image: 5683a9b7110a0.jpg]

#3: The Blizzard

[Image: 5684397883ce8.png]

#4: Wild Thing

[Image: 56854ada25c10.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Sunday, January 10
The Blizzard was nice, But hot red rails took my vote.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
I'd say this is an average round.

--My Thoughts--

>>Red Hot Rails<<
Terry, I must say, you've improved nicely over your last round. Only thing I would note, is more supports towards yer loops. I think the loop is a lil' bit under supported. (Provided this, that, you can change/add supports).
I'd say this round is definitely between you and Christian.

>>The Ring O' Ling<<

Apart needing A HEFTY sum of scenery/landscaping, I'd say this is a mild entry. Please, if you are to enter, use much more scenery. This ride don't cut it.

>>The Blizzard<<
This whole scenario is a 'blizzard' Wink Wink When ya have two great entries and ya can't decide, ya have to go to the small details. This is a great entry like Red Hot Rails. The Blizzard claims my vote as it is slightly more done in my standards.
Don't get me wrong, Terry, you would easily get second.

>>Wild Thing<<
Like The Ring O' Ling, this ride is good for a start, but it needs MUCH MUCH MUCH more scenery and terra-forming (Landscaping) to be a competitor in this competition. Good start though.

Even though The Blizzard and Red Hot Rails are both very good, I gotta go with The Blizzard.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I voted Red Hot Rails (I think the loop supports are fine)
Sincerely, No Limits 2 Master
I'm WAAAAAY late to this vote because of my recent inactivity, however I think this is a decent round.

Vote: Red Hot Rails

Ring o' Ling needs scenery and terraforming, Wild Thing has the same issue. Blizzard really was about to claim my vote because of how masterfully built it was, great pacing, smoothness, etc. However Blizzard has empty expanses of open plains in the background which most of you should know by now I HATE seeing xD. Honestly if the scenery on Blizzard was a tad bit better it likely would have claimed my vote as there is just something special about it... can't quite put my finger on what that special something is though...

Red Hot Rails... it IS a great coaster... maybe it's simply the fact that it's a launched Mine Train that threw me off the rails at first if you get my drift (xD rail puns). Really the only two things where I see improvements for it are the loop supports, as they were kinda skimpy to be onest but fine nevertheless. The other area for improvement is the post-brake-run section of track, it just felt really short to me.

Good round though, honestly I'm starting to wonder where all of the RCT3 players have been hiding lately lol, it's all NL2 and RCT2 entries that are taking the wins (aside from my RCT1 entry a few ago).
Team CoasterTech

(Jan 8, 2016, 02:32 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: where all of the RCT3 players have been hiding lately

ive been working on something for a couple weeks but have been busy with work 
and i rarely enter build it anyway
Have one ready to enter. Just hope I will be at home when the the next round opens.

Here is a screen shot of the next one in line to enter.

Currently a work in progress. Station is built, working on the supports.
@Drew - Would be a nice change of pace to see an entry from you

@HLH3 - Glad to see you aren't giving up on your splitting coasters Smile
Team CoasterTech

I have several splitters started at this time. 1 ready for Build-It, 1 in progress, see post above. And 4 with stations and lift hills begun. It takes me about a week just to do the supports, depending on how much the tracks cross over & under the station.
I was working on a RCT3 build-it, I was almost done with it, but it turned out it was a piece of crap (putting it nicely). So I scrapped it. I did save a screenshot of it, incase I have a better idea of what I was trying to do.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975