Ratchet - Wing Coaster Preview 1

Yes the coaster name is based off of the character Ratchet and Clank. But this ride isn't based off the game. Make sense? lol
This is the first preview. This is the scenery I have put around the surrounding areas. It took me about 2 hours to complete. 

2015 SKARIB Productions
Looking nice! I would love to collab if you want!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
YES! YES! - THIS, this is the kind of stuff I knew NL2 was capable of but never thought I'd see! Looks absolutely great thus far, keep it up m8!
Team CoasterTech

(Jan 21, 2016, 08:07 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: Looking nice! I would love to collab if you want!

That would be awesome man! Its can be hard for me to come up with elements for wing coasters.
2015 SKARIB Productions
(Jan 21, 2016, 12:06 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: YES! YES! - THIS, this is the kind of stuff I knew NL2 was capable of but never thought I'd see! Looks absolutely great thus far, keep it up m8!

Thank you very much man!
2015 SKARIB Productions
Yeah, I love doing wing coaster elements! Just PM me, and we'll talk.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
(Jan 21, 2016, 08:56 PM)Maverick360 Wrote: Yeah, I love doing wing coaster elements! Just PM me, and we'll talk.

Sure thing!
2015 SKARIB Productions
(Jan 21, 2016, 12:06 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: YES! YES! - THIS, this is the kind of stuff pack energie solidarité I knew NL2 was capable of but never thought I'd see! Looks absolutely great thus far, keep it up m8!

You're absolutely right. Maybe you could send us some pictures.