Vote for your favorite track! Round 222

voted for side split, honestly these split coasters are amazing, I really can appreciate all the effort put into the track design and supports
And the fact that the coaster went through the first drop later on really caught my attention
Amazing job!
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

^ I don't think it's the first time his splitters have gone through the first drop m8
Team CoasterTech

well just cause its not the first time doesnt mean its not creative and really cool looking
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

hahaha

Really a good job with the supports in Side Split

And I like the track of Mustang because it's really smooth

However from the videos is pretty easy to figure out who are the jobs
Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread
My thoughts on this round:

I'm not gonna critique my own ride. Y'all can do that for me. CHRIS.

Side Split - I absolutely love what you did with this one, I took a great deal of time to look at this one, it's nearly flawless! Sure, with all splitters, it's gonna look a LIL' bit rough, and sometimes the supports go through, as well as the slight repetitiveness of your splitters, this is still FABULOUS!

Rambler - Compared to your other entries, to me, this one is lacking. Don't get me wrong, I still like it. I just think it could be better, especially since it is against a great RCT3 entry, and a great NL2 entry.

Mustang - I absolutely love the smoothness of this ride! This IS a ride I would ride in real life. Like Chris said, I think this ride could use a lot more trees and bushes. But, yes, your terra-forming (landscaping) has improved greatly!

Two guys who are often underestimated will get the chance this round!

HLH3 and CTG both have a great coaster, but I think HLH3 will come out on top. Namely because of the SHEAR difference between scenery options on NL2 vs RCT3. I'd vote for HLH3 myself. Great round guys! (But, Ctg, don't stop making coasters, you're amazing at it, just entering the wrong rounds where RCT3's nearly always win). (Your only win being the exception).
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Quote:Rambler - Compared to your other entries, to me, this one is lacking. Don't get me wrong, I still like it. I just think it could be better, especially since it is against a great RCT3 entry, and a great NL2 entry. 

I agree, there isn't much to this one compared to the other coasters in the park. I entered it first because I considered it to be the plainest of the 12.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Alright I've finally gathered CC and decided on my vote!

Torrential Tyrant: Great name, great scenery (you have shrubbery!!!!!), all around great coaster, however this round is not to be in my eyes, sorry m8.

Side Split: Much better on the scenery this time around man (I mean foliage work really, a.k.a. shrubbery). This is a 100% complete coaster and the winner in my eyes.

Rambler: As BlazingEmpireHD said this is one of your plainer coasters. Not really anything to improve as I'm sure you kept it the way it is for purposes of Brookwood Gardens.

Mustang: After rewatching the POV I realize I may have been too harsh originally on this one, as it has a beautifully smooth layout. The reason it didn't get my vote was because in my eyes a winner has to be a "complete" coaster which means it needs more scenery than this. I understand that it's NoLimits but we've all seen in the past that scenery is doable.

Good round all
Team CoasterTech

My vote goes to Mustang!!! You MUSTang vote for it! Tongue
In my opinion this is a great round congratulations to all of you!

Already three days ago I cast my vote for Side Split because I think it required a lot of work.

I'm sorry for Mustang, your is a great ride in terms of smoothness and terraforming, you're just entering the wrong round.

Again congratulations to all for the great round  Cool
Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread
I honestly have to go with Side Split just because it seems the most complete. The other three choices didn't have a whole lot of scenery and felt bare compared to Side Split.