Vote for your favorite track! Round 223

Tropical storm gets my vote! Drew takes the round by storm! (pun intended)
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
(Jan 31, 2016, 11:31 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: if the POV was that laggy how does your game not crash loading the park file? XD

it takes a good 15-20 minutes to load the park lol
it takes a good 15-20 minutes to load the park lol

- RIP your computer lol
Team CoasterTech

(Jan 30, 2016, 10:00 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: I think this'll be a tough round.

Pipelimey:

Herman, I love how much you put into this ride. But, it's not my favourite here. You did a very good job though!
Only suggestions, your Pipeline was a bit rough, so, I would personally do a bit of tweaking to it to lessen the roughness of the ride. And I am not sure the supports are supposed to chop our heads off. Other than that, great ride!
(Jan 30, 2016, 11:02 PM)naveisawesome Wrote: Pipelimey- Very well done, your support work is absolutely amazing, honestly in the helizes I was really really impressed at your work, the only things I didnt like were the headcutters, especially the one right before the first set of helixes, but otherwise amazing job
(Jan 31, 2016, 11:31 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Pipelimey - I have to say I like your splitters more... the layout was rough at parts, too slow in many as well. Also the supports bothered me a bit, this method works for your splitters but Arrow supports would have been much better for a pipe coaster as Arrow (I'm 90% sure) was the company that looked into developing them. The supports are good don't get me wrong, it just bothered me that they weren't the right type. The last thing about this coaster that I noticed was that riders get whacked in the face multiple times during the ride. As for scenery and foliage though I'd give you an +A, nice work in that department m8 Smile
Thanks every one on the feedback. Will be taking the points raised into consideration about the roughness, speed, head cutting, & support connectors. So it is back to the drawing board on the current project. I am doing pipeline coasters at this time as a break from the splitters, and to expand my skill set in coaster building.
Quote:Apart the colour (to me) being horrendous

Pink and blue for cotton candy, which is mixed into the paint to make it taste better.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Jan 31, 2016, 05:00 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Pink and blue for cotton candy, which is mixed into the paint to make it taste better.

Should have seen that one coming BlazingEmpireHD. 8)
I could figure, but I still don't like the colour.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Here my personal opinions:

Bigger & Better - Like the others said I think that a little more scenery would have been better, instead of simply coloring the ground. Good ride though.

Sugar Rush - I like the colour scheme! And your stories are amazing.

Pipelimey - I think there are small imperfections in the support works. also the track in some sections seems dangerously too slow (danger of rollback). Nevertheless another great work, especially with the scenery! And I love the long tracks.

Tropical Storm - A really complete coaster, this time it takes my vote.
Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread