Vote for your favorite track! Round 223

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 223 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Bigger & Better

[Image: 56a978889c10b.jpg]

#2: Sugar Rush

[Image: 56a9a37ce8336.jpg]

#3: Pipelimey

[Image: 56aaa8880b838.jpg]

#4: Tropical Storm

[Image: 56acf33defa12.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Saturday, February 6
Bigger & Better
Good round guys, waiting on my vote and CC in case the creator of Tropical Storm posts a POV (wink wink nudge nudge).
Team CoasterTech

I think this'll be a tough round.

<<My thoughts on the round so far>>

Bigger & Better:

I absolutely love the ride! This looks fantastic and I would ride in in real life if it was real.
Other than being a little bit rough, and needing a tad bit more trees and bushes, this is fantastic!

Sugar Rush:

This is a RCT2, and I would normally vote RCT2 out of Nostolgia, but, because of how vastly different these coasters are, I have to pick elsewhere. Apart the colour (to me) being horrendous, and probably entered into the wrong round, this is still a great coaster. By the way Terry, I love your narrating.

Pipelimey:

Herman, I love how much you put into this ride. But, it's not my favourite here. You did a very good job though!
Only suggestions, your Pipeline was a bit rough, so, I would personally do a bit of tweaking to it to lessen the roughness of the ride. And I am not sure the supports are supposed to chop our heads off. Other than that, great ride!

Tropical Storm: I absolutely adore the colours and scenery to this ride, the supports, the scenery oooohh, they rock! But what separates this from the other two entries is that this doesn't have NEAR enough screen-shots to decipher how the layout truly looks. Another big issue is that it doesn't have a on-board ride of the coaster, which for a 3D coaster is a big no no. Because of those two reasons, it probably will not win. RCT3 and NoLimits 1 and 2 coasters need a on-ride POV! ALWAYS! But, I still like the ride nevertheless. Creator, I hope ya take this into consideration, you're amazing at creating, ya just need more screen-shots and an on-ride POV. Continue making fabulous coasters!

In the end it came down to me between B & B and Pipelimey. But, I am voting for Bigger & Better because I like it a smidge better. Let's have a great round peeps!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Again a good round, not amazing, but good

BIgger and Better- well done with basic cs, however the outside of the coaster was really bland, no land painting, and only two types of trees

Sugar Rush- Unlike BlazingEmpire I actually quite enjoy the colour scheme, but even though its a good coaster, it doesnt have enough to make it stand out and say "this should be the winner"

Pipelimey- Very well done, your support work is absolutely amazing, honestly in the helizes I was really really impressed at your work, the only things I didnt like were the headcutters, especially the one right before the first set of helixes, but otherwise amazing job

Tropical Storm- It looks great from what I can see, I actulally can't tell if its in RCT3 or NL, so its either a RCT3 entry with crazy track design or a NL entry with tons of scenery

If I get a video from Tropical Storm I'll think about voting for it, but right now Pipelimey has my potential vote
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

this defeats the purpose of the anonymity of the contest (but its pretty easy to figure out who made which coaster anyways lol) but here is a raw pov i made for those asking for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wlnDzOSEqQ

as of right now its still processing but it should be watchable in the next few mins
Tropical storm 100% (p.s: you know youre doing it right when the POV lags due to the sheer amount of scenery)
yup, Rudy is right, vote goes to tropical storm, a POV goes a long way Drew
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Vote goes to Tropical Storm! Love it!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Waiting on Drew was the best decision I've made with voting ever lol - now for CC.

Bigger and Better - A good basic RCT3 CS entry, could use a lot more shrubbery and diversity in foliage. Layout-wise there is a lot of room for improvement as well, steel coasters are supposed to be smooth and this one was fairly choppy at parts. Good ride though.

Sugar Rush - If I were basing my vote off of whose description was best this would take the cake lol. As for the ride itself it's well done, and I like the color scheme, it just isn't the winner here.

Pipelimey - I have to say I like your splitters more... the layout was rough at parts, too slow in many as well. Also the supports bothered me a bit, this method works for your splitters but Arrow supports would have been much better for a pipe coaster as Arrow (I'm 90% sure) was the company that looked into developing them. The supports are good don't get me wrong, it just bothered me that they weren't the right type. The last thing about this coaster that I noticed was that riders get whacked in the face multiple times during the ride. As for scenery and foliage though I'd give you an +A, nice work in that department m8 Smile

Tropical Storm - In all honesty breaking anonymity to post a POV is totes worth it. When I first looked at your coaster I realized how well done it was and knew it had to be someone that knows what they're doing lol. A+ all across the board, good coaster m8, you took my vote this round. One question though: if the POV was that laggy how does your game not crash loading the park file? XD
Team CoasterTech