Track Intersect Cheat RCT3 Platinum

Hello! Does anyone know how to get the Track Intersect Cheat on RCT3 Platinum for Windows 10? All the videos on TICheats that I checked are outdated.
NVM. I found it.
What is the Cheat?
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
AttractionSceneryAllowTerrainIntersect 1
AttractionSceneryAllowSceneryIntersect 1
TrackAllowSameTrackIntersect 1 

Copy this into your Options.txt File.
Does this work with water also, or is there another way to get rides to intersect with it? Example, river rapids sunk down into a river
(Dec 2, 2016, 08:26 PM)Gazuul101 Wrote: Does this work with water also, or is there another way to get rides to intersect with it? Example, river rapids sunk down into a river

This works with all coasters, slides, trains, and flat rides. But you can't place a River Rapids into a river.  Frown
I tried to use this cheat one time and I couldn't get it to work. Can someone do a video tutorial on it?
Yes i agree .. I couldn't get it work..I place those cheats on the option file, i save, i quit and then it disappear
1) Go to "Roller Coaster Tycoon (...)" in your documents.

2) Scroll down to the Text Document labeled "Options."

3) Press Enter, then paste: 
"AttractionSceneryAllowTerrainIntersect 1
AttractionSceneryAllowSceneryIntersect 1
TrackAllowSameTrackIntersect 1" (without quotation marks, after your screen dimensions for the game)
4) Click File.

5) Click Save.

6) Then exit the text document.

Hope this helps! Smile

Here's a video tutorial too: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48U0dERhsfQ
if you want to make sure the cheat worked start rct 3 sandbox for example take like 5 pieces of r/r track then circle intersect if it worked, then piece wont be pink it will be blue.. hope this helps.