Tropical Storm - Round 223 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 223 Winner

Congratulations to Drew_'s Tropical Storm, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Tropical Storm beat the other three entries with 27 votes and 64% of the vote.

Description:
Tropical Storm is a 2nd gen. B&M hyper that is 205 feet tall. It has many air time hills, turns, drops, and the turnaround is inspired by Shambhala. There is also plenty of air time on every hill. It has a top speed of about 75 mph on the first drop. The ride itself is a little over a minute long. Tropical Storm is a thrilling ride, and will always be great to ride.

Votes cast:
Bigger & Better - 4 votes
Sugar Rush - 7 votes
Pipelimey - 4 votes
Tropical Storm - 27 votes
Wow, I forgot to vote. Hmmm, would probably choose..... to be honest I don't understand how Tropical Storm was a blowout. I thought they were all really good.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
I take that tie for third. Congratulations Drew on a well built and planted ride.
A great round, but this was definitely the best coaster. The lag was earned through insane foliage placement, of which I always approve.

I came in a close second and only lost by 20 votes.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Holy cow! I didn't know tropical storm would win by that many votes! I voted for Yah!
Nice win Drew and great coaster. Clear sign that someone is either the winner or has a crappy computer when the POV lags soo much xD Definitely the first of those in this case though!

@nathan8848 - Yeah they were all good but Drew's was the only one that had nothing wrong with it (aside from foliage induced lag xD). All of the others had slight issues that could have been worked on to be made better (such as getting hit in the face on-ride).

Not sure if I'm the only one thinking this but I don't see another RCT2 win (or RCT1 for that matter) being a thing in the foreseeable future. Since Justin implemented the new rule we've had nothing but spot-on entries and I'm not sure if the 2D games will be able to compete.
Team CoasterTech

(Feb 7, 2016, 10:39 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Not sure if I'm the only one thinking this but I don't see another RCT2 win (or RCT1 for that matter) being a thing in the foreseeable future. Since Justin implemented the new rule we've had nothing but spot-on entries and I'm not sure if the 2D games will be able to compete.

You ain't seen nothin' yet
B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet
Here's something, here's something your never gonna forget
baby, you know, you know, you know you just ain't seen nothin' yet
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Ha ha I can't wait Terry
I didn't know Terry could sing! 😄 LOL....
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360