Vote for your favorite track! Round 225

Alright feedback time
Wasp-basically what Batt said, its a good coaster, just doesn't seem special or unique enough to win, sorry chris
Martian Twist- Why are you not entering any of the other coasters in this park? I mean cmon out of all of them you choose a heartliner? If it was one of the other coasters it might've gotten my vote but heartliners are just boring
Almandine- This track layout is insane, but that's the only good thing its got going for it, the only foliage is way outside of the coaster, the only scenery is glass buildings, and theres only the same 2 colours, and no terraforming or land painting, sorry no vote from me
Cupid- Gets my vote, just in the spirit of valentines day, the track would be great anyways, but the giant hearts make it that much better
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Alright, this took no time whatsoever to come up with my thoughts... (it took 4 days, lol).

>Wasp<

I like the colour scheme on Wasp. I assume you went with similar theming to yer second win 'Bumblebee.'
In which case, nearly spot on. A couple people I know have speculated that you like to make buildings in the same form I do. Although I see some similarities, I don't see why you would copy my 'buildings.' I like the coaster anyways, but, as Batt said, probably not the winner. Ctg really has come out of NOWHERE with his NoLimits 2 coasters. Keep at it Chris!

(Martian Twist)

Although I like the variety in coaster types, and INCLUDING it being RCT1 which is a plus by me, it's lacking a tad bit more of scenery and I can justify it out because, well... compared to the others, you're out of luck. If this had been an all RCT1-2 round, you could win. But, this isn't a winner in my mind. But, don't be discouraged, it's a great idea and great coaster!

*Almandine*

In my eyes, this coaster would place last. I can clearly tell you're new to the scene. I DO like how you did have scenery, but, all those grass spots behind, and around the ride, BIG NO NO! Any pro RCT2 creator knows that you need to add bushes, shrubs, trees, land forming, terra-forming, and land colouring to be a solid coaster. For your next coaster, I would suggest making the land type ANYTHING but grass, add hills and mountains, lakes, rivers, bushes, shrubs, and whatever else. Once all that is finished, it can be considered a complete coaster. Although, I will give ya a hand because you did put scenery in. Thank you. I also liked how many inversions there were and how high the excitement rating was.
Mate, ya can easily improve as did I when I first joined. Add more thins to make your coaster SPECIAL, and not a plain, boring, meaningless coaster.

.Cupid.

This is the obvious winner here, CTG! Dang! When are you gonna stop creating quality NL2 coasters!? I have no critiquing to do. As this looks good in my opinion. Claimed my vote!

I'm going to % rate each coaster from first to last.

100% - Cupid - (I can't see anything wrong with it).

87% - Wasp

78.2% - Martian Twist - Again, it just needed miniscule improvements.

56.8% - Almandine - Try again mate.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I would give a 78.3% to Martian Twist... XD
Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread
@Batt, lol, that's something I would do. And something ChrisMDB might do. Just a note, I applaud ya Herman for doing a RCT1!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Feb 15, 2016, 04:17 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Martian Twist - Not bad for a heartline coaster. Even though this was built in RCT1, and the theme is Mars, it still could have used much more scenery. More space trees and perhaps more elaborate green buildings would have made this stand out significantly, especially if that chairlift entrance were part of a massive emerald temple. Valentine's Day is a good day for heartline coasters, after all.

(Feb 16, 2016, 06:13 PM)naveisawesome Wrote: Martian Twist- Why are you not entering any of the other coasters in this park? I mean cmon out of all of them you choose a heartliner? If it was one of the other coasters it might've gotten my vote but heartliners are just boring

(Feb 18, 2016, 03:08 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: (Martian Twist)

Although I like the variety in coaster types, and INCLUDING it being RCT1 which is a plus by me, it's lacking a tad bit more of scenery and I can justify it out because, well... compared to the others, you're out of luck. If this had been an all RCT1-2 round, you could win. But, this isn't a winner in my mind. But, don't be discouraged, it's a great idea and great coaster!

78.2% - Martian Twist - Again, it just needed miniscule improvements.

(Feb 20, 2016, 09:14 PM)Batt Wrote: I would give a 78.3% to Martian Twist... XD

Be looking for the others to be in future Build-It rounds. Wink
I have 6 tracks ready for the up coming rounds due to the fact that I can reopen the old (15-16 year old) park files.  My Amazing Adventures park has a Jan 2001 file date, and the Buccaneer Bonanza Park has a Nov 2000 file date.  Both parks require the Drexler patch to be able to add to the park.  I can open and extract the track files, do screen shots, and delete items. So I will not add to what I built all those years ago. For me they are classic RCT1 parks.  

As for the heart line coaster it was a no brainer for this round that started on Valentines day.   Smug
Plus I was wanting to get it online here to go with the RCT3 version I uploaded back in Aug of 2014 http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/11779. 

The Amazing Adventures park file is from January 2001 while I was stationed overseas at RAF Mildenhall, UK. I have already uploaded two tracks from the Amazing Adventures Winter Woodland. Ice Bikes a single rail coaster & Thin Ice a bobsled coaster. Will upload more tracks from Amazing Adventures in the future.

Cool USAF retired TSgt, 20 years from Dec 1981 to Dec 2001, 18 years overseas duty at 4 locations. Aircraft avionics maintenance. Now a contractor supporting the training mission at Sheppard AFB, TX. Cool
@HLH3 - First just like to thank you for your service, mad respect for veterans and active military. I wish I still had all of my saves from "the old days" but sadly the computers I used to play in on then have been dead for about a decade xD
Team CoasterTech

(Feb 21, 2016, 10:46 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: @HLH3 - First just like to thank you for your service, mad respect for veterans and active military. I wish I still had all of my saves from "the old days" but sadly the computers I used to play in on then have been dead for about a decade xD

Thanks Chris, I am a firm believer in backing up files and making multiple copies. My current Build-It project has about 15 versions all date-time stamped in the file name. I try to do a progress save every hour or so when I am on a building frenzy.
I have backups but that was when I was a wee lad still lol, and the computers were fried so no way to retrieve the files. I have all of my projects backed up on flashdrives nowadays though.
Team CoasterTech