Vote for your favorite track! Round 225

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 225 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Wasp

[Image: 56c0b9937c734.png]

#2: Martian Twist - RCT1

[Image: 56c0c68d2dadb.jpg]

#3: Almandine

[Image: 56c0cdfd19a97.png]

#4: Cupid

[Image: 56c0f433b1d03.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Sunday, February 21
valentines day themed wingrider is pretty cool
will provide feedback later
To the person who submitted cupid, have you realized your hyperlink to the video says "sexat3ez"?
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

I missed the deadline by about 5 minutes. That's what I get for choosing sleep over the internet. Happy Single's Awareness Day, on an unrelated note.

Wasp - Solid RCT2 track with a fine station and nice scenery. The foliage is headed in the right direction, but it could afford to have a few more trees and shrubs close to the track. If jungle scenery is available in this scenario, a few giant flowers here and there could also add to the wasp theme. My favorite part is the steel entrance with the scrolling sign. Those Six Flags supports are severely underrated!

Martian Twist - Not bad for a heartline coaster. Even though this was built in RCT1, and the theme is Mars, it still could have used much more scenery. More space trees and perhaps more elaborate green buildings would have made this stand out significantly, especially if that chairlift entrance were part of a massive emerald temple. Valentine's Day is a good day for heartline coasters, after all.

Almandine - This is one hell of a knot, but it looks safe enough to ride. Although the layout isn't particularly realistic, the g-forces are. There's quite a lot of open grass around the coaster, which would look enormously better if it were partially repainted and filled with foliage, including bushes and shrubs. This coaster might look best on either sand, dirt, or one of the red earth terrains--or better yet, all of them together. I like the glass buildings, but the colors could afford to vary.

Cupid - This would be a decent coaster even without the massive pink hearts, and the massive pink hearts would be something to look at on any coaster, but, in the spirit of the holiday, the two are perfect for one another. Between the upside-down heart doubling as the station roof, the heart-shaped inversion in front of the large heart, and the heartline roll going directly through a heart, there was clearly much thought put into planning how to make this the perfect Valentine's Day coaster, which this engineer was ultimately successful in doing. It could have used a few more palm trees, but a fine job was done with scenery nonetheless, and the buildings and road around it added to the realism. But what is with that random pink heart in the middle of the road in screenshots 4 and 6?
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Oh, I probably should have had a screenshot of those. They tell you were to enter the ride, and where the exit is so when people download it they won't be confused.
Cupid, takes my vote! By the way, look for a new coaster in an upcoming round....
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Not a bad round, didn't expect to see another RCT1 entry. Cupid most likely has the win, unless people go for nostalgia then I think Wasp may have it... only way to know is to wait and see!
Team CoasterTech

Man you posted quick Chris!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
(Feb 15, 2016, 08:34 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: Man you posted quick Chris!
Pretty cut and dry round, if you remember my habits you may realize why I don't have too much to say Wink
Team CoasterTech

Even if I like very much "Martian Twist", as it's RCT1 and for its scenery and terraforming, I think I'll vote for "Cupid" since I appreciate the effort in creating CS.

P.s. For the "Martian Twist" author: you have to enter the violet coaster in the competition!

"Amandine": As Terry said, IMHO the terrain around the coaster might look better if it were filled with foliage and repainted in a sandy way.

"Wasp": Nothing wrong with this coaster, just not the winner of this round in my eyes.
Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread