Aqua Smasher - Round 226 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 226 Winner

Congratulations to Batt's Aqua Smasher, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Aqua Smasher beat the other three entries with 16 votes and 64% of the vote.

Description:
AQUA SMASHER

HERE’S THE FULL VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtxSN_QnFX4

The video show the ride both day and night and includes both the approaching and on-ride videos. Notice how the music is synchronised with the coaster layout.

I don’t know why, despite all my lighting work, using the coaster cam by night everything appears bright white, especially the water.

———————————————————————————————————————————

Here’s the Aqua Smasher, a B&M sitting coaster that literally hits the water!

The track is entirely build on water, even the station and it was the first ride built in the Batt Amusement Park.

The track layout includes a gentle lift-hill, the characteristic B&M pre-drop, a large curve, the main drop, an underwater-level section with the photo spot, that combined with the water jets all around gives the idea to go underwater, two synchronised loops through which then passes the track and a big over-banked curve, even this surrounded by water jets.
Synchronised loop means that in the exact moment a train is looping, another train is going through the loop.
After this, the track continues with a series of bends, inversions and corkscrews, a diagonal loop, a passage under the lift-hill supports and finally returns to the station.

Since the park is open everyday till midnight, the park management puts a maniacal attention in the lighting of all the track, the supports, the station, the scenery items and the surroundings areas, so as to have a beautiful effect at night. By night also the water jets are accompanied by a multicolour laser show.

The theming of the ride are caribbean pirates’ shipwrecks due to large storms. Lots of shipwrecks surround the coaster and, if you notice, also the station is an upturned wooden boat, containing the trains, the queue line and the theming of the final part of the track.

The park is still under construction, as you can see from the construction site in the middle of the forest, and till now it features another rollercoaster and two pirate-themed rides in the “Aqua Smasher” area.

All the pictures below are taken both day and night, and in some of them you can see a section of the station. These pictures are intended to show the interior of the station but the finished building is of course fully covered.

Stats:

Excitement: 8,42 (Very High)
Intensity: 7,73 (Very High)
Nausea: 3,82 (Medium)

Max. speed: 117,92 km/h
Ride length: 1461,20 m
N. of inversions: 8

All the other stats are in the last screenshot

CS needed:

- ATHCatwalk and Accessories Set
- AzoRctMan -Light Set!!!
- CGI144SharkHead
- COasterJoe’s Trash Bins V 1.1
- CoasterJoesB&M Connectors
- CoasterJoesPathway Extensions v.1
- CPciscosB&M Footers
- DasMatze_McConnerysFastFood
- GSX-BLUE TORNADO
- Moby’s Construction Vehicles
- Moby’s Steel Jungle v1
- Moby’s Steel Jungle v2
- Old Spice’s Pine Trees
- Pumper-SteelWorx
- shy-Rock Set
- Star Roller Coaster Lifthill Set
- Star Roller CoasterLifthill Set B&M
- stationjimjrPirateThings
- stationjimjrRctAdamsShips
- Techno-CE-Brakes
- Techno-CE-BrakesPt2
- VodhinBenchKit1
- VodhinsGenericEntrances
- VodhinsLightingKitv2
- VodhinsStripLights
- WeberAged Footers
- WildWest
- xIWillDestroYouAllx B&M Coaster Addons
- Ynor9 Control Room

Votes cast:
Aqua Smasher - 16 votes
Phantom - 6 votes
Venus Storm - 3 votes
Solara - No votes
Congrats Batt! Very well start! At least, on my part, I failed. I am a lil' bit disappointed that I got no votes. Oh well.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I mean it was 6 more votes than I was honestly expecting to get. Congratulations, though. You definitely deserved to win
What if, instead of that, we just don't
Congrats Batt on a job well done Smile
Team CoasterTech

First of all I want to thanks you guys. If I was able to win the competition at my first entry is thanks to you, community members. Anonymous, Terry, Nave, Maverick, BlazingEmpire, HLH3, Drew and all the other guys, (I hope I didn't forget anyone) and especially Chris, to whom I've PMd a lots of time during the creations lol XD.

Honestly I would rather be in a round with another 3D game POV, so that the challenge was more fought, but I'm very happy for the win too, since it's from December that I'm working on this coaster! Smile

I'm working on an Intamin LIM Launched coaster right now trying to follow your advices about "Aqua Smasher". I don't know if I'll be able to enter this round but... we'll see! Smile
Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread
Batt, you're definitely welcome bro! I'd love to help ya out and get ya situated. Maybe even some projects (RCT2). Since my RCT3 is doomed, and I have NO clue what to do in that game... yeah, not happening! If ya have questions, ya can PM me if needed, I'll be quick to respond. If I can't answer it, I'll refer ya to who can. You're good Batt, already like ya dude. (friendly manor).
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Congratts, Batt!
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
@Batt - As I've said before and I'll say dozens more times I'm always happy to help lol You've got a lot of potential and I'm excited to see what you can do with some more practice.
Team CoasterTech

Congrats Batt on the win. At least I pulled 3 votes more than my last entry for a third place finish (Martian Twist - No Votes - tied for last).
Congrats!!! Well deserved win
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]