Batt's Parks Thread

This is the Official Batt's Park Thread

When updates are available I'll update this post and make a new one

Here's the screenshot of the new entrance plaza of my new Batt's Theme Park:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5050]

And here some new screenshots of my no CS park, Batt's Lost Atlantis Amusement Park [v 1.3]:

BATT'S LOST ATLANTIS AMUSEMENT PARK V 1.3

Here's the --> DOWNLOAD LINK <-- on this site

New in this version:

- I've built some remaining structures
- Terraforming improvements

This is my vision of the third scenario of the Soaked career: The 2500 peeps "Batt's Lost Atlantis Amusement Park"! I've worked at this park for more than a year, taking care of every aspect with pinpoint accuracy. I've taken care of all the passages for the paths, using many underground and undersea routes, and I've set the routes of every staff members. Every bench, bin, photo spot etc... was placed accurately, as every tree, attraction or coster and slides routes. I've chosen the colours for each attraction and I paid attention to integrate perfectly attractions with the ground, changing it as little as possible. I've also built many structures, like stations for rides or paths and shops covering, being careful to respect the Sci-Fi and Adventure setting of the scenario. I've renamed all the coasters.

The park has:

- 8 Rollercoasters
- A huge pool complex with a Lazy River and
- 3 Water slides with underground routes
- 28 Attractions
- 2 Transport rides (1 Monorail and 1 Water Transport Ride that connect the whole park)

No CS needed, so the park is DOWNLOAD READY!

The park is in continuous development Smile

NOTICE: If the file doesn't work, you have to put it in:

.../Campaigns/Soaked/Campaign 0000/Scenario03

For all the other (25) screenshots you can see the download page

[Image: 569dc769d35a3.jpeg]

[Image: 569dc77ee31d9.jpeg]

[Image: 569edf27ea5a9.jpeg]

[Image: 569dc773baa67.jpeg]

[Image: 569dc7cfcc140.jpeg]

[Image: 569dc7dbc11ed.jpeg]

[Image: 569dc817a33eb.jpeg]

[Image: 56c28e6958da4.jpeg]

[Image: 56c28e5f3e7c2.jpeg]

[Image: 569dc7f538caa.jpeg]

[Image: 56c28e72a79bc.jpeg]

[Image: 569dc7b92004a.jpeg]

[Image: 569dc7c46574f.jpeg]

[Image: 569dc821ce7fc.jpeg]

[Image: 569dc801b45a4.jpeg]

[Image: 569dc80d2cbe8.jpeg]

[Image: 56c29fae8f4c2.jpeg]

Here's the --> DOWNLOAD LINK <-- on this site

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Official Batt's Coaster Thread

Official Batt's Park Thread
For the first park shown I suggest keeping the elevated tram all at the same height and building a station around the loading platforms
Team CoasterTech

Yes of course it's still a WIP and I've to do a lot of things.. The tram station and ground texture in primis. There's an entire area that's still a big construction site ahah. But the idea of keeping the tram the same height is very good! Thanks Chris Wink

Ah any of you know how to do custom supports for suspended tram/monorail? Thx!

Moby's Steel Jungle... not sure what kind or connectors would work but you could do just about anything for footers
Team CoasterTech

Moby's Steel Jungle's always the answer!

I'm an engineer student right now and I think that if in life I'll work in a rollercoaster manufacturer company and I'll be ask by my colleagues for support design, I'll answer: Don't worry mates, THERE'S MOBY STEEL JUNGLE!!! Ahah lol

Haha, if only. I've thought about going into the rollercoaster manufacturing business but engineering degrees require much more math than I can comprehend lol I have some difficulty with Calculus so I'd die if I was in engineering. Luckily architects just make it look pretty lol we let you engineers decide if it'll stand up xD
Team CoasterTech

Well but architects are also needed to make sure that the coasters are wonderful to look at!

My university is only for engineering and architecture, and we share the same buildings so I often have to deal with you Smile

Architects work on the buildings so maybe the station but that's about it lol
Team CoasterTech

I'm working on the supports of my Intamin Launched coaster right now, especially on this part:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5051]

And I love the way some Intamin coaster use more thin track sections when the forces do not require more massive sections, like for example in the Ride of Steel at Darien Lake, NY:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5052]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)